ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

Hello all,
This LFCC will be my first, I live in France and I've seen it is too late to pre order tickets on the online store. (I made too long time to find an hotel..) so my questions is can you confirm I will be able to buy photoshoots inside if it is not sold out? I was so disappointed, I noticed saturday morning I was too late of 1 day to pre order.
Thanks everyone.

I have an early bird ticket for Sunday, but may elect not to arrive until after the standard ticket entry begins, in which case do I join the pre-paid standard entry queue or can I bypass that & walk straight in, just showing my ticket at the door?

Geoff

No head straight to the door - bypass the standard queue

Photo session tickets are available on the sales table. This is not where you queue for autographs.

Do I have to buy a photo session ticket for the Throne at the sales table, or just go stand in line and pay while waiting for my turn?

Edited by Els

Photo session tickets are available on the sales table. This is not where you queue for autographs.

Do I have to buy a photo session ticket for the Throne at the sales table, or just go stand in line and pay while waiting for my turn?

Just go and stand in line - pay at the area itself. This is only for "static" shoots not those with guests. ;-)

My question is about cosplay stars, I've noticed that you've announced some cosplay stars that are attending, so my question is this, how do you become a cosplay star, do they get paid for attending, and what would you have to do whilst there? Thanks :)

My question is about cosplay stars, I've noticed that you've announced some cosplay stars that are attending, so my question is this, how do you become a cosplay star, do they get paid for attending, and what would you have to do whilst there? Thanks :)

For any cosplay questions you best contact Animeleague at the address given in the first post of this thread. http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80555

I also have another question, would I be able to trade a £15 photoshoot ticket for a different guest's photoshoot worth £20 and then pay the £5 difference?

Sometimes if a guest is doing a shoot in costume or with props it is possible to upgrade a shoot to the prop shoot. But you can't switch shoots between different guests, sorry.

Sorry if I'm being really blonde here, but when I arrive on Saturday morning where do I need to queue? I have the earl bird ticket but the site says earls court 2 but then on here it says earls court 1. I just don't want to queue at the wrong part haha.

Sorry if I'm being really blonde here, but when I arrive on Saturday morning where do I need to queue? I have the earl bird ticket but the site says earls court 2 but then on here it says earls court 1. I just don't want to queue at the wrong part haha.

Hi,

I will attend my first Film and Comic Con in July. I am really looking forward to it, but I am not sure if I have understood the procedure for the talks correctly.

The description of my LFCC 2014 Gold Pass says regarding talks:

"Free tickets for any talks, etc (free and charged-for) will be available free of charge. This does not include 'An Audience with Stan Lee'.
Priority seating will be given to Gold Pass Holders, who will be able to enter the seating area before the main queue."

The FAQs say:

"Access to and priority seating in all talks free and paid"

The ticket description e.g. of the Game of Thrones talk says:

"All Gold Pass holders will have reserved seating and do not need to purchase a ticket."

So, I will not have to purchase tickets, but I will need probably free tickets for all the talks I am interested in or can I just show up?

Where and when do I get the free talk tickets, if needed?

If I arrive later for some reason (traffic problems) will I still get my free talk tickets?

I have read somewhere that they are limited and I am a little bit concerned that I will not get tickets for the talks I am interested in because I did not get them in time.

Does this procedure also apply for the talks in the book zone (I want to attend the talk of Joe Abercrombie), so do I also get guaranteed free tickets for this and do I have also priority seating for the talks in the book zone?

Sorry for my questions, but I have never been to an event like this and moreover English is not my native language, so I am really worried that I will miss something important because I did not understand the handling correctly.

Thanks a lot for your help and many greetings from Munich,

Jessica

Edited by dedeli

Hi,

I will attend my first Film and Comic Con in July. I am really looking forward to it, but I am not sure if I have understood the procedure for the talks correctly.

For any talk (with the exception of Stan Lee as mentioned) you do just show up and show your Gold Pass, that's it. Gold Pass holders do have a reserved seating area at the front.

Let me double check on the book zone stuff. It's the first time we have the book zone and I want to make sure I have the info correct.

Is Jake Lloyd is coming to the show? He is not denying in his facebook.

He just doesn't know his schedule?

Last thing I wanna know is I bring a lot of his stuffs for the signing and he is not even there.

If he is not coming, I want to bring someother stuffs or I have to start purchasing.

I am again a bit confused regarding the photoshoots. I have low numbered tickets for both Cerina Vincent and David Yost (16 & 21) if I am in the queue for my Cerina Vincent photo and can I just join the queue for David Yost even if my number has been past?

• Moderators

IF those two photos happen to clash in the schedule then as long as you arrive before the end of the shoot you can join the queue anytime. If they don't clash then there really won't be any issue anyway.

Where do I queue outside before the event, and how do the queues work?

There will be 3 queues at the main entrance to Earls Court One (you can't miss it), there will be signs on the doors as to which queue is to enter through which door.

Q1: Gold pass holders.

Q2: Pre-Booked tickets.

Q3: Pay-on-the-day tickets.

FRIDAY...

At 6pm the doors open:

Q1: Will be let in first.

Q2: Those with tickets will go straight in.

Q3: Those wanting tickets will go to the ticket desk to buy tickets.

SATURDAY....

At 9am the doors open:

Q2: Those with early-bird tickets will go straight in.

Q3: Those wanting early-bird tickets will go to the ticket desk to buy tickets.

Sorry this is what confused me, it says about queuing at Earls Court One not Two 😕

Edited by Chanters4

Ok, 20 pages of posts, I've possibly missed it if it's already been asked, but bear with me!

I can only make it for one day this year :( I don't really want to travel down in costume as it gets quite warm.

a) Is the cloakroom going to be running again this year and how much is it to use?

B) Are the loos the only changing facilities again?

Also, I had a look on the specific thread but it didn't really clarifiy for me:

c) The special £5 programmes, if I do win anything (supposing there are some left on Saturday!) how long do I have to collect my prize- would it be until the close of day Saturday, or a few hours?

Thanks all

Where do I queue outside before the event, and how do the queues work?

There will be 3 queues at the main entrance to Earls Court One (you can't miss it), there will be signs on the doors as to which queue is to enter through which door.

Q1: Gold pass holders.

Q2: Pre-Booked tickets.

Q3: Pay-on-the-day tickets.

FRIDAY...

At 6pm the doors open:

Q2: Those with tickets will go straight in.

Q3: Those wanting tickets will go to the ticket desk to buy tickets.

SATURDAY....

At 9am the doors open:

Q2: Those with early-bird tickets will go straight in.

Q3: Those wanting early-bird tickets will go to the ticket desk to buy tickets.

Sorry this is what confused me, it says about queuing at Earls Court One not Two

That's because Earls Court Two is new and the procedures who's sitting where haven't been announced yet. ;)

Ok, 20 pages of posts, I've possibly missed it if it's already been asked, but bear with me!

I can only make it for one day this year :( I don't really want to travel down in costume as it gets quite warm.

a) Is the cloakroom going to be running again this year and how much is it to use?

B) Are the loos the only changing facilities again?

Also, I had a look on the specific thread but it didn't really clarifiy for me:

c) The special £5 programmes, if I do win anything (supposing there are some left on Saturday!) how long do I have to collect my prize- would it be until the close of day Saturday, or a few hours?

Thanks all

Yes, these questions have partly been asked a couple of times already. ;)

a) They're run by the venue. We haven't been told of a price change, so I'm assuming price is the same last year.

B) The cosplay area might offer some facilities, but I haven't been informed of details.

c) Hasn't been announced yet, that's why you couldn't find the info.

Lost Tickets -

Sorry if this has already been posted, there are so many posts here I might have missed it.

A friend of mine ordered a Standard entry ticket and it was signed for by a neighbour while he was at work (the postman confirmed it) . Now the neighbour is denying that she took in the envelope and saying she did not sign. Clearly this is theft and he has been to the police about it.

My question is this, as he has paid for the ticket, but does not physically possess it, could he still get in to LFCC if he takes his receipt and the card he used to pay for it, as proof of purchase? (like a lost ticket procedure)

Thanks