ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

How do you track orders? I can't find the option. Do you have it on the online store or is it on my profile as can't find it. I'm a member now so thought it would appear. I placed an order a few days ago and wanted step by step how to find it.

Sorry if this has been covered before but I hope you can help.

I can't attend the show but would like to get Stan Lees autograph. I understand that I can send in an item for signing and that an extra cost I can get it personalised.

I do have one question though. Do I need to send the packaging for my item to be returned in? Obviously I'm going to pack it securely and pay the relevant charge for the postage to have the item returned but do Show masters provide the packaging when returning the item to me?

Can you also advise as to how long it takes for the item to be returned, I'm guessing at least a couple of weeks.

Finally how does it work? Do the guests sit and sign the items that are sent in before they enter the show?

Thanks in advance

Sorry if this has been covered before but I hope you can help.

I can't attend the show but would like to get Stan Lees autograph. I understand that I can send in an item for signing and that an extra cost I can get it personalised.

I do have one question though. Do I need to send the packaging for my item to be returned in? Obviously I'm going to pack it securely and pay the relevant charge for the postage to have the item returned but do Show masters provide the packaging when returning the item to me?

Can you also advise as to how long it takes for the item to be returned, I'm guessing at least a couple of weeks.

Finally how does it work? Do the guests sit and sign the items that are sent in before they enter the show?

Thanks in advance

Sorry, but pretty much that's all questions for the pre-order service themselves. Use the contact form on the website please, that's the best way to get a speedy answer. The pre order service may not see it here.

For anyone to join an actual queue, do they need a VQT?

Because at CM:MK the past 3 years one of my parents have always joined the queues with me, with just my VQT. They're not there to get an autograph, just to accompany me and take a photo of me with the guest.

I just don't want to assume that it'll be fine at lfcc to then be told i need a second VQT.

Because at CM:MK the past 3 years one of my parents have always joined the queues with me, with just my VQT. They're not there to get an autograph, just to accompany me and take a photo of me with the guest.

I just don't want to assume that it'll be fine at lfcc to then be told i need a second VQT.

Yes. Everyone needs a VQ. If your parents got through with you that was really lucky, this isn't supposed to happen.

Yes. Everyone needs a VQ. If your parents got through with you that was really lucky, this isn't supposed to happen.

Oh, it's been allowed every time, even for big guests (Karen Gillan, John Barrowman, Sean Astin, Jenna Coleman, John Rhys Davies, Giancarlo Esposito, Billy Boyd, Arthur Darvill etc.)

Can i just get 2 off the person handing them our? Or will I have to get 1 then my mum get another?

Edited by Sam_Carter96

Hi – This will be my first time at one of these events and I would like to enquire about taking photos with guests at the autograph desks. It states in the FAQ’s that sometimes you are not able to have a photo taken with a particular guest when having an autograph signed and if so this is then specified by a sign above the desk itself. I am wondering if this information would actually be available in advance because if I am unable to have a photo with the guest at the autograph desk then I’ll need to book a photoshoot session, preferably in advance before they all sell out!

Hi folks. Sorry if this has been already asked I scanned the last few pages and didn't see anything. I understand having seats is wasted space but with the two halls is it likely there will be anywhere to sit. I'm only getting photos no auto so on Sat if there are hours between my shoots just wondering if there would be somewhere to go. Unfortunately I'm not up to wandering round rhe stalls to pass the time. Cheers

Hi folks. Sorry if this has been already asked I scanned the last few pages and didn't see anything. I understand having seats is wasted space but with the two halls is it likely there will be anywhere to sit. I'm only getting photos no auto so on Sat if there are hours between my shoots just wondering if there would be somewhere to go. Unfortunately I'm not up to wandering round rhe stalls to pass the time. Cheers

There was a small area with some of these bean bag seating things at one of the last shows. But I don't have an idea if that will make a return, sorry. Like most people I personally end up sitting on the floor.

• Like 1

Thanks QS the floor isn't an options for me (it's super difficult to get up cause of a leg problem). I'll work something out. Looking forward to it!!

Last year there was a pile of seats not being used and no one minded people helping themselves cant guarantee the same this year. We even managed to find a spare table and got some MTG going. just a case of keeping your eyes peeled im afraid.

I was wondering- up until when will there be announced new guests?
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Matt Smith/Karen Gillan will join this year's LFCC. I'm already planning on buying tickets for a photoshoot with some other guests- but if Matt or Karen would come, I might have to consider my choices, since I can't afford all of them...

I don't want to wait much longer with pre-ordering, in case the tickets sell out, but what would be the latest date for guests announcements, and otherwise, would it be possible to trade photoshoot tickets?

Thanks in advance! :)