ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

Is this info on the main site now wrong or do free talks require tickets? I've read both now (first come first served vs ticketed).

FREE GUEST TALKS

We have a large number of free guest talks running throughout the weekend. Although these are free, seating is limited so tickets will be needed. These are being handed out from dedicated areas behind the talk area. To make things as fair as possible for everyone we are only issuing one ticket per person, and tickets will be needed for everyone attending the talk, including children who require their own seat. We have set up seperate queues for issuing the various tickets, so please check signs around the ticket collection areas to ensure you are in the right queue.

It's first come first served. Sorry, we've been trying to change everything to "no tickets required" but this must have been missed.

• Like 1

Thanks! Regarding the Gold Room, what is in it? Also for photos and talks, do I just show my wristband to on of the crew to skip the queues?

Yes, you just tell them "I'm gold" and shoe your wristband.

There's usually water and some sweets and some seating. Never been gold nor have I worked in that area, so I really don't know.

Hi, so I have a standard entry ticket for today and I know this is really leaving it late but I'm kinda unsure on what time I should show up. The website says I need to be there for 11am but the conventions starts before that, and it would clash with my Lena Headey photoshoot ticket; her session is 10:25-11:20 and my ticket number is 305, so I assumed I would definitely be called in before 11.

Does this mean I'm going to miss my photo? :(

Hi, so I have a standard entry ticket for today and I know this is really leaving it late but I'm kinda unsure on what time I should show up. The website says I need to be there for 11am but the conventions starts before that, and it would clash with my Lena Headey photoshoot ticket; her session is 10:25-11:20 and my ticket number is 305, so I assumed I would definitely be called in before 11.

Does this mean I'm going to miss my photo? :(

You can either upgrade your ticket to get in before her photoshoot, doors open at 9 for early bird, which is what you would be upgrading to. You pay the £7 differene on the door, or attend her later shoot in the afternoon.

So I just queue up and when I get there ask to upgrade to an early bird ticket? Is that it?

Yes, that's what im doing :) show your standard entry ticket to them also!

Edited by minchb

So I just queue up and when I get there ask to upgrade to an early bird ticket? Is that it?

Yes join the pay on the day queue.

Yes, that's what im doing :) show your standard entry ticket to them also!

Okay cool thanks guys! :)

Just a quick one, does anyone know where the results of the raffle from the programme numbers are shown/drawn?

This has been asked in a couple of threads. I've been trying to get the info, but have none so far.

I want to bring a prop for the Michael Madsen photo shoot. Will it be allowed?

It's basically an empty PLASTIC petrol can. No sharp edges, nothing in it, not had petrol in it.

I want it for a comedy photo

I've answered this in a separate topic. Sorry I'm not that fast, we have thunderstorms going through the area and lost power twice already.

Hey!

Just a quick question about Comic Gold.

Apologies if I've missed it, forums on a phone are tedious to navigate!

Do we get early entry as standard with the CG?

Thankyou!

Yes, you get to go in at 9.

Hi there im new to this event and ive pre ordered twp standard adult tickets and two childrens tickets the children tickets are for my eldest son and nephew should i have brought one for my 10month who will also be attwnding??

Children under 4 won't need a ticket as long as accompanied by a paying adult. Your 10 month old is covered. :smile:

Just to double check cos if had a couple of different answers today, the stan lee drinks reception tonight before the awards, it's 6 pm in the Brompton hall super stage area? Or not?

That was what I was told. Come to the Super Stage area at 6 PM.

• Like 1