ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

May seem like a stupid question, but iv'e never been to the venue before and was wondering, is hall 1 and 2 connected or are they separate building. I.e if your in EC1, to get to EC2 do you have to go out the building and que again if that makes sense.

I can put everyone's mind to rest - a shoot will not be ended if there's still people in line.

15 minutes are way more than enough time as backup. We even added an extra 5 minutes there to make sure it is enough.

I'm in on one of the 5 minute shoots. I'll be hot footed ten minutes before :thumbup:

I can put everyone's mind to rest - a shoot will not be ended if there's still people in line.

15 minutes are way more than enough time as backup. We even added an extra 5 minutes there to make sure it is enough.

thank you Queen_Sindel - and thank you once again StuartG2198. Most reassuring.

• Moderators

thank you Queen_Sindel - and thank you once again StuartG2198. Most reassuring.

My pleasure, enjoy your weekend!!!

I've read that the doors for standard ticket holders open at 11am, so I'm going on Saturday morning to buy a ticket on the day, can anyone tell me what sort of time I should be arriving and lining up to get a ticket?

If doors open at 11am, what time do the tickets go on sale? 9am?

The tickets go on sale when the doors open. So 11 AM for standards. But at 11 there will be quite a line for sure.

Okay cool, this is my first Film and Comic Con so thanks for the info! Any recommendations on arrival times? Is getting there to line up at 9am too late?

The tickets go on sale when the doors open. So 11 AM for standards. But at 11 there will be quite a line for sure.

Okay cool, this is my first Film and Comic Con so thanks for the info! Any recommendations on arrival times? Is getting there to line up at 9am too late?

If you can make it at 9 AM you might as well upgrade to Early Bird. ;) At that time the Early Bird line won't even have gone in.

If you can make it at 9 AM you might as well upgrade to Early Bird. ;) At that time the Early Bird line won't even have gone in.

Okay, I thought I read somewhere that early bird tickets had sold out, or are they also selling early bird tickets from 9am on Saturday morning?

Okay, I thought I read somewhere that early bird tickets had sold out, or are they also selling early bird tickets from 9am on Saturday morning?

It was pre-paid Standard Saturday that sold out (for the Saturday). So 11am entry tickets.

The early birds were still available..

Either way BOTH ticket types will still be aviable to buy on the day. Early Bird entry from 9am and Standard Entry from 11am. It was just pre-paid standard that sold out in the online shop.

Edited by Elspeth

where do we pick up the photos of the photoshoots?

They will be ready for you right away. You have your photo taken then they are printed instantly its in the same place.