ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

Mmmmmm...jam sandwiches.

I was thinking ot fit everythng in won't have time to go looking for lunch so if I can combine a talk and eating it means I can sit down, eat and be entertained. Ultimate Multitasking.

It also means you can guarantee a seat while you eat and not somewhere in the corner on the floor.

• Like 1

Jam Sandwiches - hmm good job I'm leaving Paddington at home (whoops that's Marmalade!).

Hahahahaha!!! and I'm seriously on a jam sandwich hype right now!

Jam sandwich, pickle sandwich or crisp sandwich...those are my three secret sandwich faves. Problem is no cafe/shop seems to sell them. ;)

• Like 1

I've worked the craft show circuit as a vendor and all of the venues I've worked at have all had exorbitant prices. It can be particularly difficult for the vendors because you're in a rush to get to the venue before the public that you can forget to pick something up and then of course you're collared :(

I however soon got wise and would usually get something the night before. Obviously not ideal but made sure it was something that would keep - so no fish there!

Imagine the smell!!

I know but on the plus side they were generally autumn/spring so unlike now with the high temperatures. It's one thing I'm not looking forward to is it's hot down south - unlike us in the north, almost near the Wall ;-)

• Like 1

Jam Sandwiches - hmm good job I'm leaving Paddington at home (whoops that's Marmalade!).

Jam sandwich, pickle sandwich or crisp sandwich...those are my three secret sandwich faves. Problem is no cafe/shop seems to sell them. ;)

Tell me about it. I love egg and tomato and they seem non-existent.

Oh god, I won't tell you what my mum makes then :whistling: and yes she does in bulk ;)

Oh god, I won't tell you what my mum makes then :whistling: and yes she does in bulk ;)

Oh man!!!! :wub:

Everyone should take jam sandwiches to LFCC!

Oh man!!!! :wub:

Everyone should take jam sandwiches to LFCC!

Cosplay Picnic? ;) Or maybe everyone can have lunch together jam sandwiches all round.

Cosplay Picnic? ;) Or maybe everyone can have lunch together jam sandwiches all round.

Oh man, that would be ace, we can all sit in a corner of the hall haha!

My fave are peanut butter and pickle.

Amazing!!!!! Peanut butter, yummy!!!

Actually that would be a cool idea...if when ordering early bird tickets you could order a picnic lunch as well that you can pick up on the day.

Get on it SM! ;)

• Like 1

Guys, as much as I love a good chat: this is the FAQ topic. That means event FAQ, not lunch FAQ. You're sidetracking people. ;) Want me to move these posts to a lunch FAQ topic for you?

Why does a lunch FAQ sound good?

• Like 1

Guys, as much as I love a good chat: this is the FAQ topic. That means event FAQ, not lunch FAQ. You're sidetracking people. ;) Want me to move these posts to a lunch FAQ topic for you?

My bad! ;) but I think we will be okay, we've cleared up our sandwich talk now I believe :lol:

In previous years, it's been possible to get photoshoots that were booked for the Saturday done on the Friday or Sunday when it's quieter. Is this the case this year too? Just pre-empting a potential clash with the Sherlocked panel.

In previous years, it's been possible to get photoshoots that were booked for the Saturday done on the Friday or Sunday when it's quieter. Is this the case this year too? Just pre-empting a potential clash with the Sherlocked panel.

No, this is not possible this time.

Sorry if this has already been answered but is there any chance of putting up the times the talks are happening.

I have my schedule for the days talks are happening but just hoping we can get the timings e.g 1430 etc

Im a bit of a organisation freek lol