ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

is there any news on how we collect Gold tickets?

At the moment we have not been informed that there will be any changes in procedure. If there's an update it will be posted.

Changes? So there is already a procedure you know of? Enlighten me please, hehe All I know for now is to bring every bit of paperwork we have to prove we bought silver tickets, but where to go or how to collect them is completelty unclear to me so far...

The usual procedure is that the staff will come down the gold queue before the doors open each day and you get them that way, either that or there will be a seperate staffer at the sales desk / info desk in the morning to hand them out when you get inside (to get inside you can show your paperwork)

is there any news on how we collect Gold tickets?

At the moment we have not been informed that there will be any changes in procedure. If there's an update it will be posted.

Changes? So there is already a procedure you know of? Enlighten me please, hehe All I know for now is to bring every bit of paperwork we have to prove we bought silver tickets, but where to go or how to collect them is completelty unclear to me so far...

The usual procedure is that Gold Passes tickets are given out outside in the line. Last year there was a small delay in handing them out and some gold pass holders were not happy about it. TooTall (our head of crew) has posted that the procedure was being looked at. But as there has been nothing announced of a change the procedure is still as Zahariel explained.

So...small recap on how to pick up gold/silver tickets as far as we know now:

- Bring ID and printout of purchase order;

- Stand in a line...since there is no mention of a "Silver" line anywhere, I presume us lowly Silver owners will sneak into the "Gold" line, which should be properly renamed to "Gold/Silver" line;

- Pray the Gold and Silver tickets get handed out in the line in a timely manner;

- Enjoy a weekend of pure bliss; :dance:

- Go home broke :crying:

Does that sum it up correctly?

Edited by Vhiper

Well the sneaking in part I am not so sure of. ;) But this will be clarified before the show no doubt.

Me neither, that's why I'm only assuming it so far as the most logical thing to do, as I, again assume, the people handing out the gold wristbands will probably also hand out the silver ones or will at least know where to get them. Thanks for at least confirming most of what I thought the procedure will be :thumbup:

I don't see it being a problem - Instead of having 2-3 people with gold bands and lists going down the queue you and 3 teams of 2-3 people each in charge of their speficic bands racing against each other to finish their lists...

Not a problem really :thumbup:

• Like 1