ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

Now that the shop has closed, is it possible that SM can give us some idea how many entrance tickets have been sold please? Got really bad feeling about the queues for this one. :no: Thanks

Those numbers won't be published, sorry.

Did the assistant take the photo for you? Just thinking as I'm going alone so there won't be anyone to take it for me if he agrees

They're always happy to help of you ask.

are there any rules in photographing the cosplayers inside the venue?

Or posing for photos with them?

It's always polite to ask if it's okay to take the picture. Unless they have to run somewhere they're normally happy to pose for or with you. And it's also polite not to block major aisles when picture taking too. ;)

Is it possible to get two vq tickets at the same time? I'm coming with someone and it would save us time to split up to get VQ tickets.

Also, if getting two things signed do I need to que twice or just pay twice at the desk.

Is it possible to get two vq tickets at the same time? I'm coming with someone and it would save us time to split up to get VQ tickets.

Also, if getting two things signed do I need to que twice or just pay twice at the desk.

It's one VQ ticket per person. They won't give you two.

If a person is on the VQ system there's usually a limit of 5 items you can get signed at once (obviously you have to pay for each autograph). For guests not on the VQ system I'm not sure there's any specific limit.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Will the celebs have different color pens for their signings?

May sound like a stupid question. :P but i'm kinda of a same color autographs on the same thing. :P

have silver on one star wars box, and blue on the other. Kinda want to keep it that way. ^^

May sound like a stupid question. :P but i'm kinda of a same color autographs on the same thing. :P

have silver on one star wars box, and blue on the other. Kinda want to keep it that way. ^^

Yes. If you want a specific color please make sure you ask for it.

• Like 1

I'm almost certain everyone will have a black or a silver sharpie. Not seem that many with a blue. May be best to take your own just in case.

I always take a silver, bronze and gold with me.

This is probably going to sound silly but okay, this is my first comic-con and I'm travelling from Sheffield (4 hours away) to get here but I'll be buying early entry tickets on the day. Unfortunaley because of transport, the earliest we can get to the venue is about 8:50am, do you think there's any chance of being able to get early entry or will they sell out?

Another question.

when you get your vq ticket. Can you get for several people at the same time?

Like grabbing to carrie fisher and ian mcdiarmid on the same time. Or so i have to go back there when i've been to one of them? :)

Another question.

Like grabbing to carrie fisher and ian mcdiarmid on the same time. Or so i have to go back there when i've been to one of them? :)

Each guest with vq will be handing them out in their own area, not from a central point, so you need to head to each ticketer in turn.

Edited by hanoigrillo

• Moderators

Another question.

Each guest with vq will be handing them out in their own area, not from a central point, so you need to head to each ticketer in turn.

Just to confirm if that wasn't clear, you can indeed pick up VQs for several guests before you meet any of them.

Another question.

Just to confirm if that wasn't clear, you can indeed pick up VQs for several guests before you meet any of them.

But as further enhancement of this thread: you can only get one at a time. So if you want one for Ian and for Carrie and so does your friends, you will both need to get them yourselves :)

Another question.

Each guest with vq will be handing them out in their own area, not from a central point, so you need to head to each ticketer in tu

But as further enhancement of this thread: you can only get one at a time. So if you want one for Ian and for Carrie and so does your friends, you will both need to get them yourselves :)

well i'm coming alone, so i just need tickets for myself. :P
but what happens if i'm in xarrie fishers que, and then they put up my nr for ian's que. Can k still get in line even after they change the numbers, or do i need to grab a new ticket then?

The numbers always go 1-whatever, so you can't miss your turn. I've had really low tickets and then only gone in in the afternoon as there was so much other stuff to do. So no, you won't need a new ticket and you can't iss your turn :)

• Like 1

The numbers always go 1-whatever, so you can't miss your turn. I've had really low tickets and then only gone in in the afternoon as there was so much other stuff to do. So no, you won't need a new ticket and you can't iss your turn :)

You mean like now 1-50 then 1-100 and so on?