ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

I have another question regarding the gold pass autograph packs.do you get to same who you want in the four of your choice then a genre for the other seven or are the 7 just random ones that you may or may not want to meet?

The gold autograph packs are a selection of pre-signed pictures from previous events, they are not autographs to be obtained at the show. You can't specify who you want from your chosen genre, it's random.

Hi, I was wondering.

I have a photoshoot set up (I made this on facebook event lol), of doctor who cosplayers on the saturday and sunday, however, would there be a space for such photoshoots to be done indoors?

• Like 2

Hi, I was wondering.

I have a photoshoot set up (I made this on facebook event lol), of doctor who cosplayers on the saturday and sunday, however, would there be a space for such photoshoots to be done indoors?

Highly unlikely. Sometimes the cosplay talk area offers spots for group shots on stage. But as this is handled by our cosplay team you'd need to contact them to check on this.

Hi, I was wondering.

Highly unlikely. Sometimes the cosplay talk area offers spots for group shots on stage. But as this is handled by our cosplay team you'd need to contact them to check on this.

Thanks Queen Sindel. I am on Animeleague already, so I'll ask the people who are running the cosplay part to see if they'll allow us to do the photoshoot inbetween the cosplay talks.

• Like 1

Hiya! I am quite new to comic con and have not been before,and dont quite know how they work.i have a photoshoot booked with jenna coleman,and i would like to get an autograph with Jenna and maybe paul mcgann but do not get money until a few days before,so is it possible to book an autograph or go and get one on the day?if so what do i need to do?thanks:)

• Like 1

Hi I need to buy an Adult and 1 child early bird tickets for Sat but can only find standard for children. I'm not sure my five year old would be very happy with me if I went in at 9am and told her to wait outside a couple of hours. :no:

Got a quick question..I have completely missed it if its among all the answers. In that case, sorry.

Being a Comic Gold Pass holder (and a LFCC rookie), it says earlier in this thread that it works as a VQ..-Do I just get in line and flash the pass when I want to get the autos? Are the passes numbered? How does it work..? :)

Again, sorry if this been answered earlier

/F

Got a quick question..I have completely missed it if its among all the answers. In that case, sorry.

Being a Comic Gold Pass holder (and a LFCC rookie), it says earlier in this thread that it works as a VQ..-Do I just get in line and flash the pass when I want to get the autos? Are the passes numbered? How does it work..? :)

Again, sorry if this been answered earlier

/F

It's all in the first post. You flash your badge and that's it

What is included in the Comic Gold Pass? Now sold out!
Free entry for all 3 days
Access to and priority seating at the Stan Lee Eagle Awards
Access to a VIP meet and greet with Stan Lee on Saturday night
Access to the Audience with Stan Lee on Sunday during the show (this does not include other talks)
Gold pass can be used instead of a virtual queue ticket
Priority queuing for photo sessions
Access to the gold pass chill out room
Comic themed goody pack
The rules for the Stan Lee queue are slightly different. Tickets for this queue will not be sorted by number if that's what you're worried about. Unless something has changed the passes aren't numbered anyway.
1: Priority Queue - The following ticket types have access to this queue…
Comic Gold, Comic Silver, Standard Gold (up to 300). All these wristbands will have an “SL” on them to denote they provide priority access to the Stan Lee queue.
Each day we will call in order Comic Gold, then Comic Silver and then Standard Gold up to 300. It will work like a regular VQ in that you can join the queue any time after your pass number has been called. This queue will have priority, so it will not take too long for all passes to be called.
You can join the Priority queue ONCE over the weekend. When you do the “SL” on your wristband will be marked off.