ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

To be honest I never bother looking at all this dispatch date stuff. The tickets will show up and there's no need to get concerned until it's a week or so before the event.

Basically this - Having known SM's delivery procedure from before the upgrade I understand that they can arrive any time upto the week leading into the show. I never checked to see if there were dispatch dates until I received tickets without signing for them... Turns out that although they were delivered to me in Brighton, some resourceful postie decided to sign for them in London... Course I know that if there are ever any problems with tickets that can't be sorted out before the show, then the staff at both the sales desk and info desk are great and will sort it out then.

But then don't you have to join the long que for the ticket desk if that happens, that can be very long in terms o Queing when there may be VQ tickets etc you want to get first?

Its silly the postman sign for it, they should make the recieveing sign so that the receiver knows it's arrived at the right place.

I've had 2 cases of Showmasters sending me tickets recently where the postman hasn't bothered to get anyone to sign for the tickets. I've also had 1 case of a ticket going 'missing' in the post.

My advice is if your account has a dispatch day more than a week ago, email and double check. Recorded delivery shouldn't really take more than 2-3 days.

I've had 2 cases of Showmasters sending me tickets recently where the postman hasn't bothered to get anyone to sign for the tickets. I've also had 1 case of a ticket going 'missing' in the post.

My advice is if your account has a dispatch day more than a week ago, email and double check. Recorded delivery shouldn't really take more than 2-3 days.

On behalf of the store girls: if you are missing tickets for LFACC we all would be very grateful if you could be patient a little bit longer and e-mail after CM is over. At the moment they're buried with CM e-mails. If you wait a bit you'll probably get a reply just as fast, and the chances are a lot better your e-mail doesn't get overlooked. Unfortunately mistakes happen sometimes, and the larger the amount of e-mails is the bigger the chances for that are.

On behalf of the store girls: if you are missing tickets for LFACC we all would be very grateful if you could be patient a little bit longer and e-mail after CM is over. At the moment they're buried with CM e-mails. If you wait a bit you'll probably get a reply just as fast, and the chances are a lot better your e-mail doesn't get overlooked. Unfortunately mistakes happen sometimes, and the larger the amount of e-mails is the bigger the chances for that are.

Thanks Queen for the Reply, I will see if mine arrive this week as they should have dispatched last week. I'll wait till after CM is over (is that the Sunday it's classed as over)? Otherwise I will send an email :)

Thanks Queen for the Reply, I will see if mine arrive this week as they should have dispatched last week. I'll wait till after CM is over (is that the Sunday it's classed as over)? Otherwise I will send an email :)

Give them a day or two after Sunday to catch their breath. ;) Everyone will be at CM working all weekend.

Give them a day or two after Sunday to catch their breath. ;) Everyone will be at CM working all weekend.

Sure, hope you enjoy the CM event :)

When they call people for photoshoots is it over a tanoy speaker system? Just wondering if gonna hear it while wondering about.

No, you go to the area at the designated time and there's a crew member either just calling batches of number or if there're not many people, you just join a queue.

• Showmasters Admin

The simplest way to think of it is it's around 100 every 15 minutes.

Let's say the photo shoot starts at 1pm.

If you are ticket number 1-100 get there for 1pm.

If you are ticket number 101-200 get there for 1:15pm.

• Like 1

The simplest way to think of it is it's around 100 every 15 minutes.

Let's say the photo shoot starts at 1pm.

If you are ticket number 1-100 get there for 1pm.

If you are ticket number 101-200 get there for 1:15pm.

That's quite useful...I was thinking it might be like argos. Where you get given ticket with number and approx. time.

hi there

a quick question. i recently brought my ticket for LFCC saturday early bird on 12th july but i would like to return it. i was just wondering do you offer refund and could

you refunded the money back to method of payment i used (i.e credit card).

thank you

Hello,not too sure where to post this as i have just joined...I ordered two early entry tickets and a Jenna coleman photoshoot ticket nearly two weeks ago.The tickets arrived yesterday and i opened the envelope and there is only one early entry ticket and the photoshoot ticket..the letter has our order on and says that two earlybird tickets where ordered,but it is missing.What do i do? We have payed for it so can we get a ticket sent out?

thanks for letting me know. Looks like it'll have to be outside if I wanna take a break.

Last LFCC I went to I saw Captain Jack Sparrow & Darth Maul having a smoking break outside. It can be one of the entertaining parts of the day just chilling outside :D

Sorry if has been asked already but there so many posts all over the place I couldn't see this

When do we get confirmation of comic gold pass - or do we just bring copy of invoice ? And will we get confirmation of time and location for both the sat night events - meet and greet and eagle awards?

Thanks