Latest guest announcement - KRISTY SWANSON

She was also in Wes Craven's Deadly Friend.

Obi-Wan  :yoda:

yeah thats a cool movie. The lady from goonies is in it too. But with a nasty ending.....

Oh I dunno I thought she deserved that Basketball in the head. lol!

Obi-Wan :yoda:

I am bringing Denise to this event and as it has been in the past, Denise will not sign Playboy magazines or nude photographs, especially at such a family orientated event such as C5. I am also bringing Kristy to C5 and I am in the process of finding out if she will sign Playboy magazine. I will post her response as soon as I hear back from her.

Cheers and see everyone next week!

Bob

I just found out that Kristy Swanson will sign the front cover of Playboy and not the inside pages. So keep that in mind if you want to get one signed.

Bob

Bob, u've just brightened up a lot of peop-le's day. lol

David

The way I understand it, Kristy will only sign the Playboy cover, no photographs and Denise will not sign the cover or photographs.

Bob

Just found that out for myself. There is something on the official Kristy website

- Be on the lookout for unscrupulous sellers on E-Bay selling "Autographed" photos from my Playboy pictorial. So the fans are aware, I have NOT signed ANY individual photos from the session, no photos have been authorized for reproduction and the ones that are being sold on Ebay or not only forged signatures, BUT done without the authorization of either myself OR Playboy! BUYER BEWARE!!