Buzz Aldrin important photoshoot information

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hello everyone

Got some more details about Buzz's appearance for you all.

Buzz will now only be doing one photoshoot on saturday only.

This will take place in the afternoon and will be followed by the joint Buzz/Al Bean one.

The joint photoshoot will soon be back on the website and will be limited.

I will have more details soon on Buzz'z pricing structure as i get them.

Dave Phillips

• 2 months later...

Dear Dave,

do you have any updates concerning Buzz's photo shoot schedule? I live in Austria and I am actually planning on flying to London just to meet him once, but I really need to know which flight to book. Thanks in advance! :smile:

Ok, thanks for your quick reply. Talking about the photo shoots, what are the rules I have to keep in mind? I guess you only have a couple of seconds with Buzz to pose for the picture? Thanks for answering, I have never done this before and I do not want to annoy anyone or behave badly on accident! :smile:

Yes, the photo shoots are usually a rather quick affair. The best advice I can give is watching the peoplein front of you, then you get a feeling what's appropriate or not. If there's any restrictions (that's not for Buzz obviously - but some of the sci fi series actors in the past asked for no replica weapons in the photos) the crew will let you know.

Thank you again for your quick and nice reply! Your help is really appreciated! :-) When I buy a ticket to Buzz's photo shoot, I am guaranteed to get a picture with him. Do I have to queue on a "first come - first served" basis or can I get a number, stroll around and come back to the photo area when my number is up? When taking the picture, am I correct that Buzz will be sitting instead of standing? Must be very physically exausting if he stood the whole time... Thanks! :-)

Ok, this is very useful to know. I am also thinking about booking an Alan Bean photo shoot. Taking a picture with Buzz Aldrin and Alan Bean is the same fee as booking them seperately. Are there any advantages when buying the combined shoot? Can you recommend it? How many pictures are taken per person (if somebody blinks, for example)? Again, thank you for answering! :smile:

If you buy the single or the duo shot is a little bit down to personal preference. Some people really love group shots, others don't.

If someone blinks or something like that the picture will be re-taken. The printing process is instant, you can pick up the photo when you leave the room. Crew will check if anything is wrong. But if they overlook something just let them know and they'll send you through for a re-shoot.