Dusk till dawn the TV series

Dannycarroll2007

Its going to go one of two ways, freaking awesome or a needless mess. The first Dusk to Dawn movie is one of my faves, I actually went into the cinema not even knowing anything other than it was a rodrguez film written by tarantino, when the big reveal happened I was like an excitable child. The less said about the second film the better.

• Like 2

I too went into the first not knowing anything about it, only that my friend was saying it was the greatest thing he'd ever seen :)

Man George Clooney was awesome in that movie.

So is the new show a prequel to the first film as Seth and Ritchie are both featured?

• Like 1

This is what I'm struggling to understand Matthew, if Seth and Richie are both in then it must be a prequel but if its a prequel then surely they know nothing of vampires yet there seems to be an abundance of vamps in the trailer my mate said Salma Hayek's character is also in it though which would surely suggest prequel. No doubt they will address this though as its too much of a continuity F**k up to ignore

The show will start off set just before the events of the original movie and expand on the exploits of the Gecko Brothers as they pull off a series of heists including the bank vault break in referenced in the original.

The Fuller family, and Santanico Pandemonium will both feature heavily in the show, so you can expect to see expanded versions of events as seen in the original film and beyond.

So it's more sequel than anything else.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...