WARNING Transformers is going to be a big thing at this years LFCC

From what I understand, comic writers etc will be th guests for Winter LFCC. TECHNICALLY speaking, SM hasn't confrmed that lots of guest will be at this LFCC only that it'll be a "big thing". I'm just crossing my fingers that the "big thing" will be iconic guest from the franchise like Peter Cullen!

• Like 1

Peter Cullen would be awesome. Maybe it's a big model or a photo opportunity like 2013 LFCCW's Ludo?

Peter Cullen has done the Voice of Eeyore aswell :) Talk about contrast.

Edited by Wondermoose

• 1 month later...

Is it too much to hope that in 9 days we might get something or someone added to the show to truly make Transformers a "big thing" for this years LFCC. I understand that Optimus Prime & Bumblebee are coming but they were on a U.K. tour anyway. Barring this, Glen Morshower is the only actor that's representing this franchise. I find that a bit disappointing.

Maybe the move of the premiere to a week earlier has put a spanner in Showmasters plans, and that maybe a BIG thing may now happen at the Winter LFCC. But SM please, if it's not too late, please bring more actors over represent this franchise.

• Like 1

The recent late guest announcement of Michael Biehn has given me a (slim) hope that a last minute Transformers guest might be announced before show time.

Come on you know you want to! :whistling:

Edited by LSM