photo shoot for stan lee UPDATED 12th Jan

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

wow what a big show this years LFCC is going to be, this year we have sold more photo ops that last year already and ticket sales have gone through the roof.

now we have sold out of photo ops for Stan Lee on Saturday and Sunday with a very few left for sale on Friday.

now we are in talks with Stan's people to see if we can negotiate another photo op on both days but we have not come to an agreement yet but we are working on it.

so if you still want to get a photo op there are still a limited few for sale on Friday so you now all have the heads up .

one other thing photo ops for all guests are way up on last year so please if there is someone you care to have a photo op with do not leave it to the last minute as you may miss out

this year is going to be the biggest LFCC ever so do not miss out on being apart of the event of the year Summer LFCC :-)

happy new year everyone

jason and the Showmasters team

UPDATE AS OF JAN 12th

We are very pleased to announce that we have secured Stan Lee to take part in another photo shoot on both Saturday and Sunday of London Film and Comic Con.

After an amazing demand for a photo shoot with Stan, the first shoots sold out within a month, and it looked like many fans would not get to take part in this legendary opportunity. But now you have a second chance!

The cost of this extra shoot is a little more as we had to re-negotiate the deal to get this second shoot to in place so it will be £45 for all new orders.

We felt it was best to go with this deal and be able to provide all of Stan's fans with this last opportunity to have this memorable moment with him in the UK even though it will cost a little more.

So new photo ops are back on sale for Sunday and Sunday as long as "limited stocks" last.

These photo shoots will go live on sale again on Monday 13th of Jan at 10 am in the morning in the on line shop

i hope that helps those that missed out the first time.

Jason

• Like 2

Thanks for the update. Glad I was able to get in early for a Saturday Shoot. Out of interest can you update us to if there's going to be any restrictions with items being signed as this has been rumoured?

I can't afford anything till after I have been to Cardiff, so going to have to hope any photoshoots I want are left or just hope that I can get photos over the table instead for some of them! But thank you for the warning, I will start planning my list now!

i just bought 2 for Friday,

but you need to remember more photo shoots takes time away from his auto signing which is not really that fair as some folk wont want photos and he will be really busy.

Agree with Gaffer, I'm getting his autograph but not a photo. Would hate to miss out on it because of more photoshoots or anything.

I would rather not have extra photoshoots, cos a lot of people will be wanting an autograph and many will go home without one.

But this is the same with those that were unable to get ps tickets, they'll go home without one. They'll struggle to please absolutely everyone when it comes to a very big guest!

• Like 1

I do hope they can fit an extra photoshoot in somewhere! While I understand people's comments that not everyone will get Stan's autograph it's exactly the same for those of us who would prefer a photoshoot. In the past there have been photoshoots in the morning and the afternoon for popular guests, perhaps this could be done for Stan. At the end of the day you will get through an a lot of photographs in an hour (when I timed it it works out about 8 seconds a photo) maybe just one extra shoot would make all the difference. Please make it happen Showmasters :)

I do hope they can fit an extra photoshoot in somewhere! While I understand people's comments that not everyone will get Stan's autograph it's exactly the same for those of us who would prefer a photoshoot. In the past there have been photoshoots in the morning and the afternoon for popular guests, perhaps this could be done for Stan. At the end of the day you will get through an a lot of photographs in an hour (when I timed it it works out about 8 seconds a photo) maybe just one extra shoot would make all the difference. Please make it happen Showmasters :)

I would imagine that they already have 2 sessions per full day arranged for Stan as that is the norm for 'uber' guests and they are trying to get a 3rd session sorted out. I would imagine that they have 200-250 tickets sold per session and with 5 sessions booked thats 1000 - 1250 photo sessions already 'almost' sold. The man will be majorly busy

• Like 1

I personally think they should keep the ammount of photoshoots the same as they normally do.

I understand folk saying that they will go home without a photo but i dont think it very fair to take time from his normal auto signing as it is essentially taking autos from folk who sometimes have to wait for hours to get there turn.

Photoshoots are sold in advance so you can guarantee you get one,

autographs are first come first served and they come by the hundreds for them.

I almost missed out on brian blessed at winter con even tho i had waited all day and i must say if i had missed it due to the guest doing extra photos i would not have been a happy lad.

• Like 1

I personally think they should keep the ammount of photoshoots the same as they normally do.

I understand folk saying that they will go home without a photo but i dont think it very fair to take time from his normal auto signing as it is essentially taking autos from folk who sometimes have to wait for hours to get there turn.

Photoshoots are sold in advance so you can guarantee you get one,

autographs are first come first served and they come by the hundreds for them.

I almost missed out on brian blessed at winter con even tho i had waited all day and i must say if i had missed it due to the guest doing extra photos i would not have been a happy lad..

I don't normally reply back to these sort of Emails, but find this insulting to people who only do photos. Stan is going to be there for three whole days enough time for you to queue all day for your signatures with you VT Ticket. Photo shoots are limited and only at most are an hour long which gives a total of 450 people the chance for their photos. Therefore Stan will do a photo shoot in the morning and properly another shoot later in the day, other than a hour for Lunch then the rest of time he will be signing. So stop being selfish and allow SM to put another photo shoot in place if there needs to be one. So far he has sold out on two days so the need is there.... Rant over
  • Like 1