Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - COLIN BAKER

Nice one SM - Loved him in the 50th special "The 5ish Doctors reboot" will have a photoshoot and autograph for sure. :dance:

• Like 1

nice guest but would love to see some Dr Who guests for the Sat

• Like 2

Always good to see Colin and I always seem to have something for him to sign as well !

Agree with Zahariel, he was great fun in the "The 5ish Doctors Reboot" 50th Special.

Bring on the Doctor Who guests for the Sunday !

• Like 2

Depending on the rest of the line up might take this as the chance I start getting some of the doctors autos would be really nice to meet Mr Baker

• Like 1

I wonder if there are any Five(ish) Doctors photos available to sign? I'd love that!

And Colin is always such a gentleman, so lovely guest!

met both Matt Smith or David Tennant David at HMV signing Doctor Who boxset with Martha.

Matt at LF&CC.

Would love Showmasters to get more in London as Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann are in Newcastle, Having them with Baker would be so cool

• Like 2

met both Matt Smith or David Tennant David at HMV signing Doctor Who boxset with Martha.

Matt at LF&CC.

Would love Showmasters to get more in London as Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann are in Newcastle, Having them with Baker would be so cool

I'm still hoping for dsome who guests on the saturday...as I don't fancy using public transport on a sunday.

Does anyone know when Colin's tickets will be on sale? I've checked the store and the only ones on there are for May

Matt at LF&CC.

I'm still hoping for dsome who guests on the saturday...as I don't fancy using public transport on a sunday.

I know what you mean - I've decided to take my life into my own hands this summer and will be commuting from the south coast each and every day... Pray for me....

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 1

Matt at LF&CC.

I know what you mean - I've decided to take my life into my own hands this summer and will be commuting from the south coast each and every day... Pray for me....

I'm commuting from the far reaches of SE Essex....in costume....that'll be fun. ;) lol

Will be keeping an eye on the engineering works website in the run up to the show - It's Colin Baker... they can't make us miss him surely...