GIANCARLO ESPOSITO - what will you get signed?

I am an massive fan of Giancarlo loved hin in breaking bad, revolution and OUAT, he is just an badass actor, i just love who well he plays each role and i will be so excited about seeing him in july i cant wait!!!! i am gonna get my revolution swag bag that i got from comic con in 2013 signed by Giancarlo which came with a free cape which i am gonna wear at the con!!! so excited to show it to millions of fans and to Giancarlo himself :) thinking about getting a photo shoot with him aswell :)))) just wondering what everyone else is going to get signed? feel free to leave any comments or suggests...... i have also made lots of friends at the cons which i love, mostly while waiting in lines or by just looking at the millions of dealers stalls they will have at the con .........have fun and see ya at the CON......

Redbubble, there's 1000s of designs for posters, tshirts etc. A lot of it is to my taste, I love alternative movie posters and something a bit different from the usual headshots etc.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/buckyj/works/11046920-gustavo-fring-russian-propaganda-poster?p=photographic-print

Brilliant thank you,I agree!