Sundays

Hi all, this will be my first LFCC and my first Showmasters event for a few years and I'm wondering how busy things will be on the Sunday?

I'm coming by train and stopping over on the Saturday night but won't be able to get to the venue until lunchtime on the Saturday, by which time I'm presuming the virtual queues for Stan Lee & Giancarlo Esposito, and the others I want to see will be massive or sold out.

Instead of going on Saturday and getting the train back on Sunday morning, I'm thinking of going to the con on Sunday morning and getting a later train back.

Do you think that if I get there for when the doors open on the Sunday I'll be able to get my Stan Lee & Giancarlo Esposito autographs fairly early? I remember nearly missing my train home from Collectormania once as I had underestimated how long it would take for my number to be called.

Thanks for your help!

• Moderators

Sundays are almost always quieter than Saturdays, but the biggest guests are likely to still be fairly busy so getting there reasonably early is still advised. You wouldn't have no chance of getting an autograph by lunchtime or so, though (obviously depends somewhat on how fast the guests in question are at signing!)

If you are after Stan Lee I would recommend being at the venue Sunday before opening. There will already be lines at that point. It will be more quiet that day, but so far a lot of people seem to be coming just for Stan Lee. If you want an early ticket the earlier you get there, the better.

Typically Sunday does tend to be quieter than Saturday, but it is really down to the guests that attend. If a couple of big guests only attend on the Sunday then this could be the bigger day of the two.

Nearer the time, when we get a better idea of who is attending and what days they are attending it should be a bit clearer to see which day is likely to be the busier of the two.

I suspect for people that only go on the one day, particularly if they are going via public transport, Sunday tends to be the worst day for getting around the country by train as most of the maintenance occurs then, although Saturday can also be hit with problems on London Underground and Overground as well.

I still think the guest list is the decider though, so if Sylvester Stallone and Sigourney Weaver were announced for Sunday only , that would be a busier day.

• Like 1

How amazing would that be though...stallone and weaver both at the london show....wow

Typically Sunday does tend to be quieter than Saturday, but it is really down to the guests that attend. If a couple of big guests only attend on the Sunday then this could be the bigger day of the two.

Nearer the time, when we get a better idea of who is attending and what days they are attending it should be a bit clearer to see which day is likely to be the busier of the two.

I suspect for people that only go on the one day, particularly if they are going via public transport, Sunday tends to be the worst day for getting around the country by train as most of the maintenance occurs then, although Saturday can also be hit with problems on London Underground and Overground as well.

I still think the guest list is the decider though, so if Sylvester Stallone and Sigourney Weaver were announced for Sunday only , that would be a busier day.