Stan Lee Autographs sold out?

harleyfan

phew, thought i had missed the boat, i will join what is probably going to be a long queue on the day then lol

You can head straight to his area once you arrive and pick up a virtual ticket - (kinda like the old deli counters at supermarkets...) once your ticket number is below that which is advetised outside his area you can join queue. Saves queuing for hours on end.

phew, thought i had missed the boat, i will join what is probably going to be a long queue on the day then lol

You can head straight to his area once you arrive and pick up a virtual ticket - (kinda like the old deli counters at supermarkets...) once your ticket number is below that which is advetised outside his area you can join queue. Saves queuing for hours on end.

Thats probably the best description of the process i've ever read! haha

Hi. I'm new here & just wondered what a realistic time would be to get to the venue before doors open in order to get an early Stan Lee virtual ticket? I imagine there will be ques before the doors even open you see

Yes, there will be queues before the doors open for sure.

What's your definition of "early ticket"? I'd say an hour or maybe an hour and a half and you won't have problems seeing Stan. I'm not sure if the ticket will be early enough for you.