Sign in to follow this  
Xena

What are you dressing up?

Still I am indecisive if I will attend in any outfit. How are you coming?

If I go (still not sure - *still hoping for some good and great new guest announcements*) I just go as myself.

All respect for those who want to dress up as ST in general or a specific person (I saw a "scary-well-done-Janeway-look-a-like" last year during the Saturday photoshoot and some Seven's and Q's), but that's nothing for me...

It's always nice to see people who've put in the time to create a special costume.

However, seeing many in Starfleet atire is quite a sight too ;).

Last year, I guess it was 40/60. 40% dressed up, 60% wasn't.

Hm as it is 3 days at least one day I should go as myself ;) in my Xena outfit. And maybe that star trek role would fit to me:

xenanona_zps013a0fcb.jpg

I'll go as myself.

All respect to those who dress up, that is really cool and adds to the atmosphere, but it is not for me.

A friend of mine and myself went to another show in Düsseldorf last year dressed as Bele and Lokai from the TOS episode "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield". That was a lot of fun. This year I will be wearing my TOS uniform.

In case I will not fit into one of the planned Star Trek outfits - or at least on one day I will be in my usual outfit as Xena - maybe as guest from the holo deck ;)

At present I am working on my Borg Mark III costume with my baby Borg Queen as a prop. My profile pic was of my Borg Mark II costume at the Vegas Trek Convention last August where I was lucky to make it into the final round of the costume contest.

Prepare to be assimilated BITCHES!!!!!

Borg costumes are always cool. At DSTL there was a woman who wore one (very well made) and she had to pose for pics all the time. So know what you're getting yourself into ;)

Edited by Vivec

Hallo Seven's friends,

as you have perhaps read there will be a Borg recreation chamber at Destination Star Trek Frankfurt.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
Selling is not allowed on the forum

Hm as it is 3 days at least one day I should go as myself ;) in my Xena outfit. And maybe that star trek role would fit to me:

xenanona_zps013a0fcb.jpg

Hallo Xena,

how did you get the photo into this forum? I tried so but there is working really nothing! Text only. Thanks very much!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

You need to post the photo to a site like Photobucket and put the link up here as image.

But please note that I had to edit your first post. Selling is not allowed on the forum.

As we have been separated from the Collective, we do not know of a regeneration chamber at the convention. Might you be speaking of the Borg photo shoot? Do tell?

Oh we are well aware of the many requests for photos whilst looking for intelligent life to assimilate at the mass gathering of future drones.

I agree that this time around we will post pics on photobucket,flickr, and pinterest.

Resistance is futile! You will be assimilated! Yadda, yadda, yadda. You know the rest.

I'll dress up as Jadzia Dax. :) If you hear about any DS9 cosplay meetups, it'd be great if you could let me know!

Dressing up for a Con is (more or less) best part of the whole event :)

I'll wear a TNG Uniform - like Admiral Riker at "All good things". I looking forward for the Bridge Photo Shoot... will be great with "in time/cast" dress/scenary.