Stan Lee - what will you get signed?

As ive decided to get a comic signed. Does anyone have an idea how to display a comic afterwards? Ive no idea lol

UV resistant glass to frame it will cost a fortune so I'd go with 'Namine's' suggestion above - Frank's Autograph's are always there and they sell the best Polyester pockets i've seen.

I keep all my signed photoshoots in them.

As ive decided to get a comic signed. Does anyone have an idea how to display a comic afterwards? Ive no idea lol

UV resistant glass to frame it will cost a fortune so I'd go with 'Namine's' suggestion above - Frank's Autograph's are always there and they sell the best Polyester pockets i've seen.

I keep all my signed photoshoots in them.

Get a sleeve from one of the stalls whom sells comics (can't remember the stalls name), he sells em for £1 each and it'll look great. I have both my Steve Cardenas and Paul McGann photo shoots as well as my Chavo Guerrero autograph in them.

Thanks for the help. I'll hunt for the comic stall you mentioned.

The office has now confirmed that we currently have not been made aware of any restrictions (meaning the question about official/unofficial items that came up) so far. The usual limit on the number of items is still in place.

Appreciate the info, thanks.

UV resistant glass may cost a fortune, but if I get a comic signed by Stan I'm absolutely getting it framed appropriately. It'll end up being the centerpiece of my collection, probably, and I'll want it displayed on the wall in all its glory without me having to worry about fading etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help Required:-

I'm defo getting Heroes - The World's Greatest Super Hero Creators Honor The World Greatest Heroes (9/11/2001) No: 1

But my next options are hard (All Dynamic Forces Certificated Already)

avengers invaders variant edition - 1 signed by Alex Ross and Jim Kruegger

avengers vs x-men -1 signed by John Romita Sr

captain america hail hydra 1-5 signed by sERGIO cARIELLO

carnage 1 of 5 signed by Clayton Crain

emma frost 1 signed by Greg Horn

excalibur 1 signed by Chris Claremont

avengers assemble 1 - signed and remarked by Ken Haeser

Daredevil 500 signed by Alex Ross

As you can tell i need help and advice

• 2 weeks later...

I know that I'm 100% getting my Fantastic Four #91 from 1969 signed as he was Editor-in-Chief at that point! For my second one I'm not too sure yet but it will DEFINITELY be an Amazing Spider-Man comic that he wrote (i.e. one of the first 100 issues of the book) If I can't get my LCS to source one for me I will probably get Amazing Spider-Man #252, I know he didn't write it but, it's the first appearance of the black suit and it would mean a lot to me personally to get that signed!

• 2 weeks later...

I got a Marvel comic book canvas from B&Q today, I'm taking that down with me to LFCC as well as the Marvel poster to get signed for me and my brother (the marvel poster is for my brother :P), hope that would be fine.

Well, I have a big Thor: The Dark World, hard backed movie poster from the Premiere, signed by 7 ofthe actors, and Joss Whedon. What are people's thoughts on getting this signed? Godd idea? Bad? Do you think he would?

I don't think I'll get my pic with him, although I have a quirky, Dark World-related idea for a pose if anyone would like to hear it.....

Well, I have a big Thor: The Dark World, hard backed movie poster from the Premiere, signed by 7 ofthe actors, and Joss Whedon. What are people's thoughts on getting this signed? Godd idea? Bad? Do you think he would?

I don't think I'll get my pic with him, although I have a quirky, Dark World-related idea for a pose if anyone would like to hear it.....

Funny you should mention posters, I was considering getting a The Amazing Spider-Man poster for him to sign. I wonder if that would be ok.

Funny you should mention posters, I was considering getting a The Amazing Spider-Man poster for him to sign. I wonder if that would be ok.

So far we have not been informed of anything that Stan won't sign. I can't see either item being a problem.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have just purchased a 1994 Flair Marvel Universe Incredible Hulk post card for Stan Lee to sign.

It's coming from the U.S of A, just hope it arrives in time, it says it should. Got a big hulk poster that I have seen I like, so I'm gonna get the postcard signed and then get it framed in with the poster. Save carrying a massive poster around LFCC :smile:

Carla.

I finally have something for Stan Lee to sign! I managed to pick up an issue of 'Stan Lee Meets the SIlver Surfer' for 50p from my local comic book stall. It's obviously not of much value, but it's in great condition. So, I'm pretty happy!

Peter Parker - Spider-Man 75 - Night of the Goblin - I.E: The one which ended the controversial clone saga, Saw the loss of Peter and MJ's daughter and most importantly sealed Norman Osborn's place as one of the greatest most twisted villains of all time.

Really dull and boring but IF I can meet him then either any 10x8 provided or get my photo shoot signed.

Tbh if I end up going to this event I was thinking of doing the same. I do have a few comics as I bought some Marvel figures a few years back and it came those but I don't really like the idea of getting those signed xD

Anyone got a list of other guests here who have been or involved in x-men first class movie? I've got a poster already signed by a few others and would love to add more to this, I'm seriosly thinking of getting two things signed by Stan Lee.