Stan Lee - what will you get signed?

Well as the topic says, what will you get signed?

Thought I might put this one up cause I dont have a clue my self. I usually get photos but since he aint an actor it might not be the right thing to get, although Im no stranger to the posibility of getting two things signed.

Im not really not a big comicreader but I have a few magazines, thinking of perhaps getting Spiderman 400 signed or something like that.

Knock yourself out :)

I have a NM copy of Amazing Spider-man 300 that I will ask him to sign. It's my favourite issue because it includes my 2 favourite characters, so that makes sense to me.

From past experience, do they have anyone from CGC who can confirm the signatures? I'd love to get it signed then slabbed.

I'm going to be getting the most obvious thing signed, for those who know me well enough will know how much I'm into Catwoman, so I shall ask him to sign that.

P.S. Before anyone starts, I'm fully aware that Catwoman is DC not Marvel, but Stan Lee DID do a Catwoman story so that way it works :)

I have a NM copy of Amazing Spider-man 300 that I will ask him to sign. It's my favourite issue because it includes my 2 favourite characters, so that makes sense to me.

From past experience, do they have anyone from CGC who can confirm the signatures? I'd love to get it signed then slabbed.

I would say yes you will be able to get your comic CGCd.

A word of warning to those bringing own pictures, there are (as mentioned ) stock photos available. Stan will not sign any non authorised licensed photos, I have seen it 1st hand where people have Qd with a non authorised licensed picture only told turned away. So dont waste your money. The guy who runs Stans signing pretty much knows the dodgy pictures.

I would say yes you will be able to get your comic CGCd.

A word of warning to those bringing own pictures, there are (as mentioned ) stock photos available. Stan will not sign any non authorised licensed photos, I have seen it 1st hand where people have Qd with a non authorised licensed picture only told turned away. So dont waste your money. The guy who runs Stans signing pretty much knows the dodgy pictures.

I usually get a photoshoot with the artist and then have them sign it - that'll be ok right?

Does anyone have any good Marvel or Stan Lee related books that they would recommend? I'd like to get one of those signed, and have been looking at:

Stan Lee's How to Write Comics

Excelsior!: The Amazing Life of Stan Lee

Marvel Avengers The Ultimate Character Guide