Differences between a regular gold pass and a comic gold pass at LFCC

Seems like to me, it's better to get normal gold pass, since you get more easy access and priority for all talks except for the Stan Lee talk. The only real benefit for Comic is Meet and great on Saturday night, if can even find the location.

IMO the meet and greet betters anything else that either gold pass has to offer!

• Like 1

The comic gold pass does NOT include seats for the free talks, you will need to collect the tickets for these which are usually handed out from the talk area. There will also not be priority seating for Comic gold pass ticket holders at the talks (excluding the Stan Lee talk). However only comic gold pass holders will get priority seating at the Stan Lee talk.

The drinks reception is for comic gold pass holders only, there won't be standard tickets available for the event.

Neither of the gold pass options includes the price of autographs or photo shoots. These need to be bought separately either from the online shop or on the day.

If the comic gold passes do not include automatic entry to the free talks, do they then not include the opportunity to join the front of the photo shoot queues either?

My bad, just re-read the first post.

Edited by Lostboy1981

Can anyone confirm that the comic gold pass has sold out as it is just showing as "currently unavailable" and not "Sold Out" as was looking to book mine this morning

The mods have asked for confirmation, this was already brought up in another topic. We'll post as soon as we hear back.

• Showmasters Admin

we are looking into the comic gold pass numbers and will get back to you as soon as we have talked to his people and inform you al if there are to be any more available, at this time they have sold out

one other point we are working on some big names for the media guests so be warned last year we did sell out of normal gold passes and they are selling fast , this is a heads up if you do plan to buy one this year and you are do not care what guests you want to meet do buy early as if we do announce just one of the people we are in talks with at this time we are going to sell out like we did last year but much earlier .

we just wanted to give you all a little warning to our regular gold pass attendees

hope you all had a great Christmas and a great new year

jason

Hi Jason hope your well its been awhile. I've just ordered a normal gold pass would like to change to the comic one if more become available . i've put this on my order. All the best for New Year and look forward to seeing you guys more.

Richard

A question! I'm looking to get some photoshoot tickets for Stan to go with my Comic gold pass, but......

At the M&G will there be chances to have person photographs taken?

Thankyou, as always for such a wonderful opportunity! :wub:

A question! I'm looking to get some photoshoot tickets for Stan to go with my Comic gold pass, but......

At the M&G will there be chances to have person photographs taken?

Thankyou, as always for such a wonderful opportunity! :wub:

Would like to know this too, as Saturday photoshoots have now sold out with Stan.

Hello,

Very excited about this, have noticed one thing tho that is possibly worth mentioning.

Standard gold pass

free talk tickets and priority seating (this does not include the Audience with Stan Lee)

is not mentioned anywhere on the buying tickets webpage or in the T&Cs nor does it mention this thread as additional conditions. might be worth changing the description on the site as it says:

Talk Tickets

Free tickets for any talks, etc (free and charged-for) will be available free of charge.

Priority seating will be given to Gold Pass Holders, who will be able to enter the seating area before the main queue.

Need to be careful with what you are selling.

Generally i only browse the forums a couple of days before the event for any last min changes, different this time as well its Stan Lee I have been looking earlier.

I do have a gold pass question as well, do you need to get an actual ticket with for the talks or do you just flash your wrist band?

Sorry if this has already been answered but can i confirm please. As i have a comic gold pass

1. Will i need a seperate ticket for the Sunday Stan Lee Talk

2. priority queuing for any photoshoots and autographs for guests not only stan lee

• Moderators

Sorry if this has already been answered but can i confirm please. As i have a comic gold pass

1. Will i need a seperate ticket for the Sunday Stan Lee Talk

2. priority queuing for any photoshoots and autographs for guests not only stan lee

1. No, this is the one talk you WILL get a ticket for with the comic pass

2. Queuing priority is for all guests with both types of gold pass

• Like 1

i have some friends who were hoping to get comic gold but due to the un-availablity didn't want to risk missing out on early bird so booked early bird tickets just in case is there any way they can swap these over maying the necessary difference to comic gold now that there are comic gold currently available. and how would they go about doing this.

i have some friends who were hoping to get comic gold but due to the un-availablity didn't want to risk missing out on early bird so booked early bird tickets just in case is there any way they can swap these over maying the necessary difference to comic gold now that there are comic gold currently available. and how would they go about doing this.

e-mail both info@showmastersonline.com and info@collectormania.com with name and order number. First is the office address, second one is the store address. This is something the office has to give you details on.

Just in case this happens again: the early bird tickets have never ran out. If the decision is between early bird and a gold pass you don't have to buy early birds before being absolutely sure that the gold pass is a no.

Sorry if I have missed this in another thread, but does anyone know if they will be selling 'ordinary' tickets for the Stan Lee event on the Saturday evening? I have an ordinary Gold Pass to get me into the other talks etc but would like to go to the evening talk without having to pay out another £170. Many thanks for any replies in advance

I believe SM haven't commented on that definitely - just mods saying they believed it to be so.

I have a gut feeling that come the show there may be some tickets put up for sale as not everyone will want to go for the Silver passes. I may be wrong and people will comment on how frequent that is but I don't see a reason why some seats would be left vacant at the back of the hall if they can sell them for sure on the day at the sales desk.

"The drinks reception is for comic gold pass holders only, there won't be standard tickets available for the event."

I'm assuming this meant the Saturday night meet and greet

Yes - sorry if I was vague, I was talking about the saturday night talk that is happening before the M&G.