Differences between a regular gold pass and a comic gold pass at LFCC

So do silver pass holders also get into the "VIP drinks reception and meet and greet" ?? Bit confused as at the top of the thread it doesn't really make it that clear as it only describes the above as part of the gold passes not silver?

No, they don't. This is a Gold Pass exclusive. They do get the evening talk with Stan and other comic guests.

• 1 month later...

I have a dumb question but since this is my first LFCC I'm going to ask it anyway.

I have bought a Comic Gold Pass (yay!) and it says 'Entry for all 3 days'. My question is, is this the same as Early Bird or is it just regular? I'd like to know as my partner in crime wants her entry tickets too and we want to go in at the same time.

Thanks for helping out a (LFCC) noob. :)

The normal Gold Pass allows entry when the event opens (actually they gain entry before Early Bird ticket holders) so I can't see the Comic Gold Pass being any different. I will seek confirmation though.

I'm also assuming comic gold pass will queue with the normal gold pass holders. If your friend has an early bird ticket, you'll be in 2 different queues.

Ah, OK so there's a queue for gold pass holders only? I didn't know that, so we can go ahead and get whatever one she wants as we'll be separate anyway. That's pretty much what I wanted to know, thanks for the help!

As you look at the entrance to EC2 the early birders queue on the left hand side around the building, the people without tickets queue on the right around the building and the gold pass holders queue at the doors right in the middle.

Assuming arrival before doors open then the people without tickets queueing to the right are also "early birders". The queue of people who have pre-purchased their tickets and those who need to pay on the day are let in at the same time. It's just that the former should move quicker. There will be people paying on the day who get in before some people who have pre-purchased. This IS fair (not directing this at you Zahariel) everyone will be paying the same price (excluding postage costs). I can guarantee there will be moans after the event that people without tickets got in before those who had prepaid.

• 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

we plan to have a lot more sings up for the different passes and this time we will be processing the passes much earlier in the morning so we should have be able to give the wrist bands to everyone thats there before the doors open and the rest will be given out at people turn up at the doors , so we soul have everything under control .

this years event is going to be a very big event , so we have had to re think a lot of the things we have going on and there will be plenty of crew on site to help implement the systems we have to make your weekend with us go well and fun .

more on all thats happening very soon

Happy Easter everyone

Jason

• Like 1

Personally don't see why you can't send out the wristbands in advance like other tickets to save all the hassle on the day, especially given the numbers that need to be handed out. Then people could just be let in straight away. Checking the order emails and matching it with a list etc always seems to take forever, especially on the friday when it's taken me well over half an hour to get in before now despite not being that far back in line and so missing out on some signing time. Just a thought.

so will there be a separate q for comic silver?

do comic silver get in early or before the standard ticket holders?

just wondering as i would normally buy a gold pass but had to wait due to my holiday and now they are sold out,

and all that is left it comic silver and im finding it hard to justify paying £170 for very little.

It seems to only have the one stan lee talk on sat,

entry for the weekend,

no need to use vq tickets

and a goody bag.

Or am i missing something?

i don't understand why the priority queuing for photo shoots has been removed i understand it has to be less than the gold comic but is not the cocktail reception and access to the gold chill out room not pleanty for the drop of £25 in price??

Edited by Sorock
  • Like 2

I totally agree Sorock - I bought the Silver pass yesterday because the gold one had sold out. I think for £170 we should get access to the chill out room and priority at photo shoots (after the gold pass people). I don't really care about the reception and I probably won't attend the talk - I generally buy my pass for the convenience of not getting there early/rushing around with collecting VTs/not having to wait to join a queue and being able to have a quiet space to relax. I've never seen that many people in the chill out room for them to think it will be too busy to accommodate the silver people as well....

• Showmasters Admin

so will there be a separate q for comic silver?

do comic silver get in early or before the standard ticket holders?

just wondering as i would normally buy a gold pass but had to wait due to my holiday and now they are sold out,

and all that is left it comic silver and im finding it hard to justify paying £170 for very little.

It seems to only have the one stan lee talk on sat,

entry for the weekend,

no need to use vq tickets

and a goody bag.

Or am i missing something?

i don't understand why the priority queuing for photo shoots has been removed i understand it has to be less than the gold comic but is not the cocktail reception and access to the gold chill out room not pleanty for the drop of £25 in price??

so will there be a separate q for comic silver? No you'll join the gold pass queue outside.

do comic silver get in early or before the standard ticket holders? You'll come in with the golds, so yes.

If you check the update to the FAQs, you'll see that priority queuing for Silver behind gold in all photo shoots has been added.