Latest Guest Announcement - STAN LEE

Well i've ordered the Gold Pass and a photo shoot for this one, really looking forward to this as stan is definitely a legend!. I've got an Ultimate Spider-man 1 White Variant edition signed by Bendis/Bagley so am thinking of getting Stan to sign this aswell :-). I've also got a Marvel Milestone Edition of Uncanny X-Men1 which is signed by Jack Kirby so I think I might just have to get that signed by Stan too ;-)

Will someone from CGC be there?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what or who is/are CGC - Google has a plethora of options and I doubt it is the 'Canine Good Citizen' club...

I suspect Certified Guaranty Company, who do comic grading - but the original poster would need to confirm.....

Yes that's right sorry. My husband is a Marvel comic collector. Some of his comics are quite rare and believe it or not, if Stan Lee were to sign one without authentication, it would actually devalue the comic (LOLS).

Layni

That's why I tend to stick to getting people to sign photoshoots... simpler... though saying that, I'm still waiting on my COA from Showmastrs for a signed DS9 script I won at auction at WLFCC...

Can anybody tell me, im new to this forum. I really want to get a £45 autograph from Stan lee, however the only tickets i can see are photographs for £35. Are the autograph tickets only available on the day? \i am expecting if that's the case the cue would be ridiculous and ill miss out so might just buy a photograph? any insights much appreciated

Wow - I can't remember the last time a photo shoot sold out this early before the event... Glad I placed my order already

Ditto. In recent memory I think the first appearance of John Barrowman was the last time photoshoots were sold out quickly. I'll gladly be corrected though.

I won't be able to sleep soundly until my order has been paid for.... :no: Damn you Tesco and your counter fraud department for ruining my sleep this last week :sleep:

UPDATE: Yipee... My money has flown the coop... Enjoy it SM, cause I sure as heck am gonna enjoy meeting the legend himself this summer... :thumbup:

Edited by Zahariel

Before my husband passed away he ordered a photoshoot ticket for this guy. He was a massive fan. All his life he had wanted to meet Stan. The guy gets announced and as you can imagine my husband is over the moon. Then on 19th Dec he sadly passes away never meeting his hero. So I will in the honour and memory of my husband I will have the photoshoot instead. I admire Stan and would also like to meet him as I am a superhero fan too, but this meeting Stan will be a special moment and I will be doing it for my husband.

• Like 1