Latest Guest Announcement - STAN LEE

Saturday. But there is a photo shoot 1 and 2 on Saturday

If you have a ticket marked shoot 3 you're towards the end of the second shoot. The estimate is 400 tickets per hour. That should help you figuring out an approximate time when your number will be called.

• Moderators

Saturday. But there is a photo shoot 1 and 2 on Saturday

It will depend on your ticket number. They will call approximately the first 800 tickets in the first shoot, and the rest in the 2nd. (If you are called in the 1st but miss it you can go to the 2nd)

Hello, I have Stan Lee tickets for Sunday. Now these are the extra tickets that were released (They even say Extra on them in big letters). They are tickets number 417 & 420. Being 'Extra' tickets will that mean the later session or are these tickets 417 & 420 of the total tickets for that day?

• Moderators

AFAIK, all photoshoots for Stan were numbered sequentially for the day they were sold. (Extra batch picking up where original batch stopped, 3rd batch from where THOSE ended). Early 400s will put you in the middle-ish of the first shoot.

AFAIK, all photoshoots for Stan were numbered sequentially for the day they were sold. (Extra batch picking up where original batch stopped, 3rd batch from where THOSE ended). Early 400s will put you in the middle-ish of the first shoot.

This is ace news, many thanks!!!!

I've now found myself in an interesting situation, with one or two things that have happened here plus George Harris cancelling I'm now in the possible position to purchase another Stan Lee Autograph-

For the last week I've been going back and forth thinking "Do I get Robert Hays- or not. Do I get Helen Slater- or not. Do I get Jason Mewes or not." but yep, a very interesting conundrum- and yes I'm fully aware of this being his last ever event etc.

*Waits for people to slap some sense into him*

I'm still waiting for someone to do this for me since I'm not going to get stan! I know I know so shoot me :whistling:

Christ almighty! Ok, I'm not going to- wow.

I'm still waiting for someone to do this for me since I'm not going to get stan! I know I know so shoot me :whistling:

Sorry guys, here you go:

*clears throat*

Oh my God, Gmorris how can you not go and see THE Stan Lee! He's a legend and this is the last chance to meet him! King Richard of course you need 2 autos from him, he's amazing!

Was that what you were after?

(To be honest everyone has different tastes and we're all fans if different things. I'm not into GoT or Star Trek for example. Doesn't mean we can't all get along!)

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Sorry guys, here you go:

*clears throat*

Oh my God, Gmorris how can you not go and see THE Stan Lee! He's a legend and this is the last chance to meet him! King Richard of course you need 2 autos from him, he's amazing!

(To be honest everyone has different tastes and we're all fans if different things. I'm not into GoT or Star Trek for example. Doesn't mean we can't all get along!)

Works for me ;) personally I know how HUGE stan lee is but I'm not a huge comic person, Star Wars,yes, old 70s-80s comedy films yes! But I've never really been a super hero guy, don't get me wrong I'll be taking and extra £45 just incase but if I feel the queue is too big for someone like me I'll spend it else where :D
  • Like 2

Sorry guys, here you go:

*clears throat*

Its very much what I was after :) To be honest, originally I was going to be going for 5 and thus had worked that into my budget, then of course when Princess Fisher was announced that totally went out of the window and concentrated on getting two from her, I know just how epic this is- heck not many guests get a whole hall for themselves as it were.

Plus, someone today gave me a few quid and his parting words to me was "Spend it wisely."

Am very much the same, there's shows I like but equally shows I've not watched etc. Besides lifes too short to not get along :)

• Like 1

Sorry guys, here you go:

*clears throat*

Its very much what I was after :) To be honest, originally I was going to be going for 5 and thus had worked that into my budget, then of course when Princess Fisher was announced that totally went out of the window and concentrated on getting two from her, I know just how epic this is- heck not many guests get a whole hall for themselves as it were.

Plus, someone today gave me a few quid and his parting words to me was "Spend it wisely."

Am very much the same, there's shows I like but equally shows I've not watched etc. Besides lifes too short to not get along :)

I was the same with Carrie. But I figured that I'm already spending a fortune on this, why not a bit more?! And then adding Michael Biehn...

I'm very glad my bonus came through from work!

• Like 2

• Moderators

Sorry to keep asking these kind of questions, but if my photo shoot ticket is number 743 do you think I'd be in the first or second photo shoot? Thanks in advance

400/hour = ~800 in the first shoot.