Latest Guest Announcement - STAN LEE

I got my photoshoot ticket this morning. As I said I will meet Stan in honour of my husband. The ticket number was also No 1

Yours is a lovely story. Glad you got Number 1. Hope you enjoy it.

Photoshoots are currently unavailable. Does that mean they are sold out or has the shop not been updated? I was hoping to buy the ticket in the next couple of weeks.

Friday and Sunday are still in stock, but you are correct, Saturday is sold out.

In very rare cases additional tickets are added. Normally unavailable means sold out.

Photoshoots are currently unavailable. Does that mean they are sold out or has the shop not been updated? I was hoping to buy the ticket in the next couple of weeks.

Friday and Sunday are still in stock, but you are correct, Saturday is sold out.

In very rare cases additional tickets are added. Normally unavailable means sold out.

Ok, no worries. Was planning to go Saturday so will probably have to stick to the autograph instead then.

Just saw that all the photo tickets were sold out for Saturday, so me and my hubbie just purchased photo shoot tickets for Sunday and the talk too, plus early bird entry for the 2 days. Didn't wanna risk leaving it any longer :dance:

Just saw that all the photo tickets were sold out for Saturday, so me and my hubbie just purchased photo shoot tickets for Sunday and the talk too, plus early bird entry for the 2 days. Didn't wanna risk leaving it any longer :dance:

A very wise move as the Sunday Photoshoot looks very close to selling out in the online store too.

Edited by Elspeth
  • Like 1

his may have already been asked and answered is this post but will ask again.

Will Stan be doing any signing on the Friday night or just the photoshoot?

I have just seen on the guests days and prices that he, along with the others, are down for Saturday and Sunday only.

Thanks.

A very wise move as the Sunday Photoshoot looks very close to selling out in the online store too.

Sunday shoots gone. Just Friday now.

WOW! I must say I've not seen anyone sell out this quickly in a long time. :eek:

In the words of the younger Generation.... Thats "Totes Amaze'balls"... Though I have to say I'm not actually suprised they sold out, just soooo soon. I never for a minute considered that I would get the chance to meet, have a professional photo and signature from the Legend that is Stan Lee.

My ticket is for Firday night.... Sooooooo glad I got a gold pass. Going on past knowledge he's bound to be 1st shoot of the night so will be so glad to get it done and then can watch the queues build over the course of the weekend...

Edited by Zahariel

Well that sucks - was waiting to get the expense of Xmas out of the way (and waiting for payday) and now the both day photoshoot tickets are sold out. The joys of not having a credit card....... *sigh*

Well that sucks - was waiting to get the expense of Xmas out of the way (and waiting for payday) and now the both day photoshoot tickets are sold out. The joys of not having a credit card....... *sigh*

I really hope that they release some more tickets for you. We just bought our tickets last night. Lucky we did that.

Just an autograph it is then for me!

Well there is always the possibility of more i suppose "fingers crossed" as only says currently unavailable and not " Sold Out" or am i wrong in this thinking. Why not just say sold out if they are sold out.

Well there is always the possibility of more i suppose "fingers crossed" as only says currently unavailable and not " Sold Out" or am i wrong in this thinking. Why not just say sold out if they are sold out.

Currently unavailable always means sold out. That's just the way the store software puts it, very likely because you manually need to set a number of tickets that are available. But technically you can always change this number.

As I said above, in rare cases more tickets are added. We can hope, but there is no guarantee it will happen.