Latest Guest Announcement - STAN LEE

This is what i call a big guest announcment. stan the man lee is a legend.

I Met stan a couple of years ago and got photo and auto but I will be looking to get something else signed and will see if the photo shoot has something different about it although I will be slipping into my old spidey costume one more time for a photoshoot with stan.

Well done showmasters, you deserve a pat on the back for this one

• Like 1

This is what i felt too...i mean its crazy to me that mcdiarmid's cost for a signed pic is waaaayyy more than stans...and stan in my eyes is SOOOO much more sort after and a bigger guest to me... i mean come on..he's responsible for most of the biggest comics and best comic book characters of all time!!

im on the fence with mcdiarmid, stan im not at all...and im a big star wars fan aswel as comic book lover

So this is the future, £45 for a background actor from the Marvel films :no::whistling:

:D Funny!

What gets me is that this LEGEND of the world of comic is £35 for a shoot and only £45 for an autograph! No disrespect to the other guests at the show but I personally would not pay £70 for one autograph or £65 for one shoot.

It's just not desirable or practical when the likes of Stan 'The Man' Lee is on the cards, oh and I nearly forgot the mighty Carlos Ezquerra to boot!

• Like 1

This is great news!!! I've met Stan before, but regretted only getting a few items signed. I have a collection of 60s + 70s Marvel comics and will be getting many of these signed. I think £45 is a bargain for such a great guest and a great man.

Thank you Showmasters for making everyone so happy.

I've seen photoshoot photos of him from somewhere else and he is sitting down and the fans were standing up next to him. For this event what would the chances be that there'll be a chair (or stool) next to him for the fans to sit on too? I ask because photoshoots where the guest is sitting and the fan is standing look silly and awkward. They don't have that "Hey, look! I'm here with my buddy Stan" type feel to them, if you know what I mean?

I've seen photoshoot photos of him from somewhere else and he is sitting down and the fans were standing up next to him. For this event what would the chances be that there'll be a chair (or stool) next to him for the fans to sit on too? I ask because photoshoots where the guest is sitting and the fan is standing look silly and awkward. They don't have that "Hey, look! I'm here with my buddy Stan" type feel to them, if you know what I mean?

When Eve Myles was pregnant and sat down during her photoshoot there was a chair next to her where you sat on. Unfortunately that's the only shoot in this scenario I've done. I'll see if I can get an update.

• Like 1

At LFCC in October Carole Ann Ford was sitting and there was a chair next to her for the fans to sit on so hopefully there will be for Stan the Man :)

Right. Hopefully though, there won't be a huge gap between the chairs like there was for Carole Ann Ford's photoshoot. I've seen the pictures in the online gallery and found it utterly ridiculous tbh. Definitely not what a paid photoshoot should look like.

The shoot with Eve Myles was way better, even the one with Patrick Stewart at CMK a few years ago was (it was also a seated one).

Bit of a daft question, & sorry if this has already been asked & answered somewhere else, but is there anything Stan won't be signing? I'm thinking of getting a canvas with some Marvel characters on it but I don't think it's an official Marvel production.

• Like 3