Latest Guest Announcement - STAN LEE

hi there i nearly fell out of my chair and a few choice words lol i am like a few people here asking about whether he will have pre order auto tickets its only as i dont wish to miss the great man! but if VT im be just as happy :) really outdone yourselves this time showmasters!

Wow amazing!!! Literally in shock right now!!!

STAN LEE!!!!!

Photoshoot and talk ticket bought!!

And I can get him to sign my Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D poster too as well as a canvas probably! Wow!!!! So shocked and happy right now :D :D

• Like 1

Amazing guest I can't wait. Booked my Comic Gold Pass this morning and the photoshoot. Worth every penny my best friend met him at Vancouver in April and did a gold pass.

Thank god for payday. Hopefully more amazing guests will be announced. :clap::thumbup:

• Like 1

This has literally just made me cry, I'm so excited! Though clearly now have to ask hubby for one last Chrimbo pressie of a photoshoot...so amazing! My dog is all worried now as I'm wiping my eyes, bless her. Just incredible, thanks for this opportunity Showmasters! I blimming love you.

I know it's going to be VERY UNLIKELY but I have a question for anyone who's met him at busy events previously: Has Stan personalised autographs? I always prefer personalisations but can totally appreciate that it's not going likely to happen here. Just interested to know how he's been at previous events.

Unfortunately Stan does not personalise. Thats from my previous experience of meeting him numerous times, and dealing with signings both in public and private.

Thanks. I had a feeling that would be the case. If I know these things ahead of time I can deal with it better! :D

So this is the future, £45 for a background actor from the Marvel films :no::whistling:

:D Funny!

What gets me is that this LEGEND of the world of comic is £35 for a shoot and only £45 for an autograph! No disrespect to the other guests at the show but I personally would not pay £70 for one autograph or £65 for one shoot.

It's just not desirable or practical when the likes of Stan 'The Man' Lee is on the cards, oh and I nearly forgot the mighty Carlos Ezquerra to boot!

• Like 1

is stan gonna be signing all 3 days?

Guests normally sign every day of their appearance throughout the day. Except when at a photo shoot/talk/break/etc.

ye been many times before but with such a big guest they might have timings etc so thought id ask thank you! :D