Latest Guest Announcement - STAN LEE

Please forgive me if im being silly but I have a few questions; I 100% want to go to this;

Can I purchase my photoshoot session before I even purchase a ticket for the convention ?

When is the autograph session available to purchase ?

Thank you :)

• Moderators

Please forgive me if im being silly but I have a few questions; I 100% want to go to this;

Can I purchase my photoshoot session before I even purchase a ticket for the convention ?

When is the autograph session available to purchase ?

You can buy your photo ticket first by all means - you will eventually need an entry ticket too but you can buy that later or even on the day if you want.

Autographs are, in all but a few very rare cases, only sold on the day.

You can buy your photo ticket first by all means - you will eventually need an entry ticket too but you can buy that later or even on the day if you want.

Autographs are, in all but a few very rare cases, only sold on the day.

• Moderators

A big guest announcement, but I imagine a lot of people like myself will have met him at his recent convention appearance and taken advantage of the signing, photo shoot, talk and meet & greet at that show.

Perhaps but many many people wont have, and I know of others that will be meeting him again. He will be incredibly busy.

Are tickets for the meet and greet or evening drinks available for purchase seperately? If not it doesn't matter

Yeah i'm stuck between getting the standard gold pass and paying the extra for Mr Lees extras... or getting the comic gold pass and paying the extra for the standard talks...

I know it's going to be VERY UNLIKELY but I have a question for anyone who's met him at busy events previously: Has Stan personalised autographs? I always prefer personalisations but can totally appreciate that it's not going likely to happen here. Just interested to know how he's been at previous events.

I know it's going to be VERY UNLIKELY but I have a question for anyone who's met him at busy events previously: Has Stan personalised autographs? I always prefer personalisations but can totally appreciate that it's not going likely to happen here. Just interested to know how he's been at previous events.

Unfortunately Stan does not personalise. Thats from my previous experience of meeting him numerous times, and dealing with signings both in public and private.

• Like 1

Unfortunately Stan does not personalise. Thats from my previous experience of meeting him numerous times, and dealing with signings both in public and private.

Many thanks for this.

Also with how busy he's going to be I imagine he wouldn't have time to personalise anyways :)

Good to know - A shame though as all my other photoshoots have been personalised. Guess the tradition had to be broken at some point...

Many thanks for this.

Also with how busy he's going to be I imagine he wouldn't have time to personalise anyways :)

If anything is to go by the scenes at american cons when he turns YES I would expect it to be pretty busy. Stan is a trooper and puts others half his age to shame. I dont know where he gets his energy from.

• Like 1