Latest Guest Announcement - STAN LEE

i completley agree with alot of people on this the price is amazing most guests i look at and think umm abit much but this jesus abit too little lol i have a question about pre ordering photo shoots and autographs never done it before but do i have to redeem it on the day i buy it for? as im self employed i wont know what day ill be going more then likely sunday but could i redeem that on Saturday?

Amazing guest! I was holding out on buying my tickets until after Xmas, but I had to buy them tonight!

I've bought a Friday photo session with Stan Lee, but didn't see any autograph options. Does this come under the photo session or do you sort that on the day? I'm new to this con thing, so be gentle haha!

Thanks in advance!

Amazing guest! I was holding out on buying my tickets until after Xmas, but I had to buy them tonight!

I've bought a Friday photo session with Stan Lee, but didn't see any autograph options. Does this come under the photo session or do you sort that on the day? I'm new to this con thing, so be gentle haha!

Thanks in advance!

by the looks of it auto's will have to be brought on the day but lfcc might see a big demand and put up early on here and im sure if im wrong someone else will correct me :)

Thanks in advance!

by the looks of it auto's will have to be brought on the day but lfcc might see a big demand and put up early on here and im sure if im wrong someone else will correct me :)

Last time pre-order autos went on sale it was a massive mess on the day. I've got my talk ticket and I hope autos will be done on the day.

Thanks guys!

I hope I can pre order before the show then at least it's sorted and I can relax.

Holy S**t

Apart from me jumping up and down in excitement, I have a very over excited Mini-Me....... this is going to cost me a fortune. What with the UKYA taking place there as well..... I think I need a lottery win :wacko: