Latest Guest Announcement - STAN LEE

People complaining about £45 for an autograph? I'd sell my family to meet Stan Lee! Amazing guest! Just bought the photo too :P

It was the same last year when Gillian Anderson was the same price, both are huge names to the respected fandoms, if you're a big enough Fan then you'll go that extra mile to pay whatever it is :)

(Some - on occasions - do go that extra mile LOL ;))

IMG_9763.jpg

i dont think i can repeat what i said when i saw this on facebook! i wasnt meant to go this year as i can't travel on my own. but now i'm seriously thinking of risking it to meet this giant of a guest! STAN LEE!! i swear i thought you were playing a cruel joke on me and were soon going to go "nope...sorry, this is really his stunt double" or something like that.my brain still can't clock it! nya!

• Showmasters Admin

also remember that is the for real this is his last signing over here so if you care to meet Stan then this will be your last chance ever in europe .

we had to make this happen as LFCC NEEDED to have Stan at our event.

we are so happy that we have closed this for the show and us all as fans of this legend

jason

• Like 5

OurDek - I'm more than happy to pay £45 for an autograph from the guy who literally created the immortal Marvel characters like Spider-Man, Venom, Captain America, Iron-Man, Hulk, X-Men etc. That is why I am going to take my spider-man Zentai suit and ask for him to sign it for me (get it signed on the hood part, so I can cut that part off and hang it up in a photo frame!)

I know exactly who it is, I'm already planning on arriving as early as possible on the Sunday morning.