big guest announcement warning over the next few days

Or as Sean mayher is going a possible firefly/serenity theme if so perhaps summer glau ? This would also tie in with terminator ad well unless of course its the big guy himself after all he did say he would be back. Not only that but if he can go to Tesco and do a promotional signing for his book then just about anything is possible.

I dont know If I have mentioned her before BUT SIGOURNEY WEAVER would be a most welcome addition to LFCC in July :whistling: Failing that, ANY Terminator guests would be good for me as my Fiancee is a huge fan of the franchise :smile: Showmasters have done us proud over the years with other Anniversary and Reunion 'guests' so I would like to think that they will do a similarly good job with the terminator franchise :thumbup: Oh yea, SIGOURNEY WEAVER would be great too :clap:

• Like 5

I dont know If I have mentioned her before BUT SIGOURNEY WEAVER would be a most welcome addition to LFCC in July :whistling: Failing that, ANY Terminator guests would be good for me as my Fiancee is a huge fan of the franchise :smile: Showmasters have done us proud over the years with other Anniversary and Reunion 'guests' so I would like to think that they will do a similarly good job with terminator franchise :thumbup: Oh yea, SIGOURNEY WEAVER would be great too :clap:

Sigourney would be awesome and not entirely unrealistic
  • Like 1

The only time nothing materialised was for Winter LFCC but that wasn't even for a big guest as a lot of people seem to be thinking. My understanding was that it was for an event they had planned for the show which fell through, not a guest.

I heard a rumout that this is because someone, somewhere, got the two Comic-cons mixed up......

It sounds like there could be another photo prop shoot or something similar with this guest, so sounds interesting, loved the Sam Jones Prop Shoot from the Winter LFCC with the background as well.

I wonder if it could be a certain Mr Capaldi ? A Tardis photo shoot background would be very cool.

We've got that photoshoot theme with Paul McGann at NFCC and Eric Roberts at Collectormania with the Doctor Who Movie TARDIS console. But a Peter Capaldi TARDIS photoshoot would be wonderful!