Guest Days & Prices C21

Dunno where to post this question really.

But I am thinking of purchasing some photo shoot tickets for once but don't know if they would clash with each other or not as I looked on the store and times have not been announced yet for the photo shoot sessions.

Don't worry about clashes, I only do Photographs and don't do Autographs, On the Big shows like MK and London shows, I average out 25 - 30 at least photos... If there are clashes you have to grab hold of the staff at the door of the photo shoot and show your tickets and let them know, they will make sure you wont miss the next the photo shoot.... Hope this helps. My advice is buy the photo shoots you want now... Just to add to this I have seen long queues at the ticket desk once the shows open. So buying in advance and having that ticket on you is a great feeling when you see the photo shoot starts at 1130 and there still is a big queue at the desk. could mean you have to miss out this time, then you hear yourself saying.. Should of ordered that ticket :smile:

Edited by Spacecadet is here
  • Like 2

well i have to say there is a thing called inflation and VAT and out of all the organisers in the world we have the best reputation for keeping the prices down. Since we have started our guest prices have never gone up, but flights have, VAT has, hotels have and venues have, yet we have not. When you saw the VAT go from 15% to 20% a few years back we did not change any of our prices. So I do not not think anyone can say we are not fair and keep our prices low.

We run the only free entry show as well where the guest prices are the same as our charged for events .

If you meet Dave Prowse or Kenny Baker at any other event they are around £20. At our events they are £15 .

So i really do not think we have anything to prove when it comes to fair and decent prices.

You may see the odd price go up sometimes. That's due to a guest career or a guest needing a better class of flight as they are getting older and the 10 hours + flight is hard on them. But there are many points that can make it more expensive to bring the guests over .

Just one thing people may want to know: flights do cost a lot.

Economy flight in 2005 was on average £500 now £ 900

Business class flight in 2005 was on average £2000 now £4000

Upper class flight in 2005 was on average £4500 now £6000

It all makes a difference and it makes some guests cost a little more.

Also we never change for 8"x10"photos like some companies do so all in all i think we do give great value to all collectors.

I hope you can see we are here to keep the prices down and that we do a very good job in doing that.

you are by far the best! company who does events and always good prices!! 10 years i have been attending your events and i wouldnt go elsewhere!

• 3 weeks later...

With Collectormania 21 being nearly two weeks away I wondered do we have the final guest list now? We do have a great line up so far but really surprised there are not more big guest announcements like L.F.C.C, would have liked that.

Edited by chugs-in-credible

• Moderators

There's never a 'final guest list' for events like this. Additions are always possible.

As for 'big guests' - all down to schedules etc. Guests aren't really announced in event order.

Is anyone from Showmasters aware that the autograph prices page on the website for MK21 is still showing the list from the November event ?

Sorry if this has been raised with you before through this forum but I thought you should know.