Guest Days & Prices LFCC 2014 (double photoshoot prices added!

• Moderators

Wouldn't it be common sense to update this "master list" when changes for "guests" are known? eg Lena Headey - it would be simple to scrub out "Fri" to avoid misleading people!!!

And these things will get done, but as you can image the office are just slightly busy right now so occasionally things get missed.

"Will get done" is too late. It should be done immediately the cancellation is known. It's primary school stuff! It's almost not worth me going now, according to various cancellations and changes - just one left out of four on Friday - but they're still on the list large as life.

Sorry that this upsets you so much.

The obvious stuff like cancellation topics and date change topics has been done, and is still being overlooked as you'll see from a myriad of "why isn't guest X on the schedule anymore?" questions. This list is usually kept by SM themselves and was obviously forgotten in favor of the topics that are supposed to catch attention. The mods have had our hands full answering questions. Our top priority isn't exactly crosschecking lists either.

I have made the changes now to prevent further irritation.

• Like 1

Sorry that this upsets you so much.

The obvious stuff like cancellation topics and date change topics has been done, and is still being overlooked as you'll see from a myriad of "why isn't guest X on the schedule anymore?" questions. This list is usually kept by SM themselves and was obviously forgotten in favor of the topics that are supposed to catch attention. The mods have had our hands full answering questions. Our top priority isn't exactly crosschecking lists either.

I have made the changes now to prevent further irritation.

I love the sass of Showmasters ;)

• Like 1

• Moderators

I will say that we're all working really hard to deal with everyone's queries etc and unfortunately with so many guests, some things will be missed. As QS said, apologies if that has happened somewhere. But thank you to everyone who has thanked us for our time etc. Most of us are volunteers on here and obviously me on Twitter. Answering queries for 14 hours a day just for fun can be a thankless task but we do it because we enjoy the events and the people associated with them :)

• Like 5

I will say that we're all working really hard to deal with everyone's queries etc and unfortunately with so many guests, some things will be missed. As QS said, apologies if that has happened somewhere. But thank you to everyone who has thanked us for our time etc. Most of us are volunteers on here and obviously me on Twitter. Answering queries for 14 hours a day just for fun can be a thankless task but we do it because we enjoy the events and the people associated with them :)

Again thank you, especially when I ask the same questions as many others :) Your time is appreciated. I'm hoping to volunteer at 16 but the more I look at the work you put in, I can see how hard a job it could be :) thanks again, I hope it all pays off when the event runs smoothly :)

Most of us really appreciate what all the mods and SM do.

I really can't understand the mentality of some people who write on these forums! These events are not easy to organise, and things can be overlooked, I don't see a reason to go on a rant about it! Maybe point it out to someone in a non rude way so it can be fixed but keep it friendly. Everyone wants everyone to have a good time!

• Like 1

We certainly don't mind the repeat questions, I'm sorry if my post came over that way. As the missing updates here have showed, it is very easy to overlook something. It's just not nice to find a reply like this when 4 out of 5 possible updates have been done and you are so busy that you really honestly overlooked that last missing thing.

We certainly don't mind the repeat questions, I'm sorry if my post came over that way. As the missing updates here have showed, it is very easy to overlook something. It's just not nice to find a reply like this when 4 out of 5 possible updates have been done and you are so busy that you really honestly overlooked that last missing thing.

You're doing a great job QS, ignore those fools!

Beyond Ian, I think everyone there is average pricing actually?

whats the reason for ian being so expensive then?

Shame Ian is so expensive but hey its like a tenner less than what you can pay for an autograph anywhere else plus it be in person. It's mainly all negotiation of travel and managers and stuff that makes the guests prices up really from what i gather.