Guest Days & Prices LFCC 2014 (double photoshoot prices added!

i see you have Ian Beattie and Kate Dickie from game of thrones on your picture gallery on your home page but his prices are not listed on the guest list... is this an over-site or has he cancelled?

Edited by PhantomMajor

i see you have Ian Beattie and Kate Dickie from game of thrones on your picture gallery on your home page but his prices are not listed on the guest list... is this an over-site or has he cancelled?

Oversight. Can happen with 100 plus guests. ;)

NP, can you give me a price quote for both of their autographs please

NP, can you give me a price quote for both of their autographs please

If you click on the pictures on the website it has the prices there. ;) 15 for Katie, 10 for Ian.

Hey, I know everyone is really busy but has there been any updates on prices of double photoshoots? Especially Casper Van Dien/Dina Meyer double shoot? They are £15 each on their own so Im guessing the double won't be more than £30?

Just asking as need to transfer money so my lovely friend can help in me getting tickets as Im not there until Sunday :)

Will VT be sold first come first severd or will these be spread out through out the day

VTs are free. You go to the area in which the guest you want to meet is signing and pick one up from a SM crew member.

Hey, I know everyone is really busy but has there been any updates on prices of double photoshoots? Especially Casper Van Dien/Dina Meyer double shoot? They are £15 each on their own so Im guessing the double won't be more than £30?

Just asking as need to transfer money so my lovely friend can help in me getting tickets as Im not there until Sunday :)

yeah would be nice to know the duo prices, I really hope they are slightly cheaper than the individuals stacked up, they use to be, were only getting one photo after all ;-)

Any chance of a Carrie Fisher/Billy Dee Williams duo photo shoot? Would be great especially now that Peter Mayhew can't make it

At this point in time this is not going to happen. There's been major schedule adjustments already.

Ah ok, thanks. That sucks but it's understandable since its so late on. Looking at the new Sunday photoshoots I see that where Carrie/Peter were it's just an empty box. Will this just become an extension of Carrie on her own?