Attending: Fri/Sat/Sun

Autograph/Photoshoot Price: £15

Grimm-Woman-in-Black-Adelind.png

uuhn832.jpg

jmbh990.jpg

tve62603-20111111-2584.jpg

claire-coffee.jpg?d=600

571_1claire_1.jpg

Grimm(TV Series)– Adalind Schade (22 episodes, 2011–2013)

The West Wing(TV Series)– Cassie Tatum (3 episodes, 2003)

The League(TV Series)– Claire (1 episode, 2009)

CSI: Miami(TV Series)– Wendy Legassic (1 episode, 2007)

NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service(TV Series)– Nikki Crawshaw (1 episode, 2006)

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation(TV Series)–Cindy Jansen (1 episode, 2006)

Bones(TV Series)– Special Agent Tricia Finn (1 episode, 2006)

Cold Case(TV Series)– Kelly Witkowski 1977 (1 episode, 2005)

https://labs.imdb.com/name/nm1309643/

• Like 3

I don't know why of all things to list in her credits. Franklin and Bash is not on there. I think she was great in that show and has appeared in more than only episode.

I heard in a radio interview that Claire recently had knee surgery. Will she still be attending?

Got a tweet from Claire she can't travel due to a knee operation so she can't make it to C21 :(

Got a tweet from Claire she can't travel due to a knee operation so she can't make it to C21 :(

That's sad news :( Hope she'll be better soon though and that she might attend in the future

Gutted! I'd already bought my photo ticket with her, too! :(

I am really hoping all this is idle speculation as she is one of the main reasons I am attending this show :no: Grimm actors are practically non existent at these shows at present so the chance of getting to meet one really got my juices flowing as it were :smile: Will be completely gutted if she pulls out. On the other hand, here's wishing her a speedy recovery if these rumors are well founded :smile: Can we have an update please????

Edited by THE WOLF

She posted a pic of her bandaged knee on her instagram account a few days ago so it's not a rumour. It's a shame I won't be able to meet her but she needs to rest that knee so that she's fighting fit for season 4 filming in June.

Claire confirmed it to me on Twitter yesterday also. She was absolutely lovely about it too. I wonder if her agent has yet to tell Showmasters.

I've messaged Showmasters as soon as the first post appeared. But as some of you know it happened more than enough that Twitter is more fast than the official channels. SM will need some time to get this confirmed.

• Like 1

I've messaged Showmasters as soon as the first post appeared. But as some of you know it happened more than enough that Twitter is more fast than the official channels. SM will need some time to get this confirmed.

Cheers :thumbup: