gold pass autograph pack

jonathan

Hi,

When I arrived at the event my Gold Pass autograph pack wasn't available and I was advised it would be sent out to me in the post. It's been a ciuple of weeks nearly now since the event and I haven't received it yet.

Just wondered if any mods could point me in the right direction of who to ask...what e mail address to send to that I will actually get a response from etc please to ask about this.

Many Thanks :smile:

I'm assuming you have tried info@showmastersonline.com? That would be the right address to contact.

But as I spy a Hotmail address in your profile I have an idea what may have happened if you tried that one already. >< I'm so sorry, we still haven't quite got the problem with disappearing e-mails from Hotmail under control. The number of disappearing e-mails decreased, but of course that doesn't help if yours disappeared still.

If you want e-mail me at the address in my profile with your full name and order number and I'll see what I can find out.

I had one that was missing and took a few weeks to arrive...if you used the info@showmasters.com email it should eventually get through and the auto pack arrive... It was well packed and all the autos were in good condition...