Latest Guest Announcement - FRED WILLIAMSON

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Who supplies the pictures for the guests to sign? The reason I ask is will there be any pictures of Fred in his American Football playing days or will I have to try and source one myself?

Cheers,

Andy K.

Don't know how it will be at Showmasters, but at other conventions I've never seen an American football picture at his desk. Better be safe than sorry, I'd say. So perhaps it would be better to source it yourself.

• 2 months later...

I enjoyed meeting Fred, but in the end I didn't get an autograph from him. I was hoping to add his signature to my Star Trek collection, but when I spoke to his crew member he said they had already sold out of Trek pictures. This was at around 12pm on Saturday. It seems ludicrous to me that at an event where there were a number of Trek guests, Showmasters would have so few photos of this particular role. Really hoping you can bring Fred back to a future event and that there will be enough Trek pictures next time!

I enjoyed meeting Fred, but in the end I didn't get an autograph from him. I was hoping to add his signature to my Star Trek collection, but when I spoke to his crew member he said they had already sold out of Trek pictures. This was at around 12pm on Saturday. It seems ludicrous to me that at an event where there were a number of Trek guests, Showmasters would have so few photos of this particular role. Really hoping you can bring Fred back to a future event and that there will be enough Trek pictures next time!

I was at his table at 10am on Saturday and couldnt see any trek photos. Luckily I took two of my own. I am not sure if Showmasters provide all photos for guests. Fred had some at a US show not that long ago and I wonder if he just took what was left to London with him

I was at his table at 10am on Saturday and couldnt see any trek photos. Luckily I took two of my own. I am not sure if Showmasters provide all photos for guests. Fred had some at a US show not that long ago and I wonder if he just took what was left to London with him

Silly question here, But did you look at the stalls to see if they were selling Photos? I'm sure they find out who's attending and get extra photos in? :headscratch:

Silly question here, But did you look at the stalls to see if they were selling Photos? I'm sure they find out who's attending and get extra photos in? :headscratch:

I trawled all the stalls selling photos, but none of them had anything suitable.

Stateside stills weren't there (weren't at last years winter either) which was a pity as usually got a great selection. Some the pics SM get I assume are provided by tv channels themselves ie Dr Who ones some will have BBC down in one the corners. Other pics are screen captures hence why some will look out of focus or blurred, not sure if SM do it themselves or again provided for them. Some guests in the past have brought their own in the past as well.

Met him on the Sunday and found him be alright though not happy about the Inglorious B'ards remake as trying steal his thunder. Didn't realise exactly how big he was till he stood up for a posed pic!!

Edited by madmilburn