Guest suggestions

I'm a huge John Rhys-Davies fan and I've noticed he'll be attending a couple of smaller Showmaster events again. I really hope you might invite him to London as well, the smaller events are hardly possible at all for me and I would really love to meet him. I'm sure he'd be busy enough in London too.

• Like 2

So since James O Barr has been announced how about Michael Wincott, Tony Todd, Ernie Hudson, Bai Ling or Eric Mabius from Crow Salvation.

PLEASE could you get anyone from Lost or Agents of SHIELD?

Also because I missed him in July, could you get back Jose Pablo Cantillo?

Dan jurgans...alex ross....grant morrison....mark miller..

jim lee....scott snyder

micheal shannon

teri hatcher

annette otoole

john schneider

john glover

tom welling

kristen kreuk

marc singer

faye grant

micheal wright

frank ashmore

micheal ironside

micheal durrel

micky jones

andrew prine

richerd herd

jane badler

peter capaldi

matt smith

david tennent

christopher Eccleston

C'mon it'll be October, the month of Halloween. We need the likes of Robert Englund, Brad Dourif, The cast of Halloween, Rob Zombie hehe doubtful, The cast of Walking Dead & American Horror Story!

Oooooh oh Hannibal, Anthony Hopkins would be a killer but I'd happily settle for Mads Mikkelson

Edited by Reeree9099
  • Like 2

C'mon it'll be October, the month of Halloween. We need the likes of Robert Englund, Brad Dourif, The cast of Halloween, Rob Zombie hehe doubtful, The cast of Walking Dead & American Horror Story!

Oooooh oh Hannibal, Anthony Hopkins would be a killer but I'd happily settle for Mads Mikkelson

Wouldn't count on Anthony Hopkins or the Walking Dead stars, but a thousand times yes to Robert Englund and other horror guests!

Patrick Mcnee and Diana Rigg

Macnee won't travel anymore and Rigg might not happen again.

Connery , Chris Lee , Dalton , Rog Moore (supposedly he'll never do a con ever but how about for Unicef charity ?) & Walken will never happen......Walken is quite shy as well so can't imagine him at a con. If Connery ever did a con you'd need a mortgage to pay for it , perhaps even more than Stallone (who was 400$ at NYCC)

Connery : "The b*stards don't pay me so I won't sign"

Now Dolph and Langella on the other hand I could very well imagine to happen , I'd say only a matter of time.

I predict Duchovny will happen too some day.

Edited by 007 spells Bond

Patrick Mcnee and Diana Rigg

Macnee won't travel anymore and Rigg might not happen again.

Connery , Chris Lee , Dalton , Rog Moore (supposedly he'll never do a con ever but how about for Unicef charity ?) & Walken will never happen......Walken is quite shy as well so can't imagine him at a con. If Connery ever did a con you'd need a mortgage to pay for it , perhaps even more than Stallone (who was 400$ at NYCC)

Connery : "The b*stards don't pay me so I won't sign"Oh what a pity, I would have like to meet patrick macnee and diana rigg, I know sean connery won't do a con he won't even make a public appearance anymore if anyone see him they are lucky and a pity about roger moore aswell. Let's hope that other legends will do cons and they will come to the uk, fingers crossed

Now Dolph and Langella on the other hand I could very well imagine to happen , I'd say only a matter of time.

I predict Duchovny will happen too some day.

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scarface)

Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)

Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, The Craft, American History X & The Waterboy)

Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland & The Runaways)

Erika Christensen (Parenthood, Traffic, Swimfan & Six Degrees)

Mayim Bialk (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

• Like 1