Guest suggestions

Lou Ferrigno (I would love to meet that guy,The Incredible Hulk was one of my fave shows I watched as a kid,still is) :smile:

Karen Allen,Kate Capshaw,Alison Doody (loved all 3 of these ladies in the Indiana Jones films,would be great to have them at LFCC,any other Indiana Jones guests also if possible) :smile:

Edited by TomW1983

Seeing as you had 2 of the main actors from atlantis at LFFC how aboout completing the trio with Mark Addy aswell? He would satisfy Game of thrones fans aswell im sure. Oh and some more firefly guests, was awesome to meet summer glau. As Clifton Collins Jr had to cancel would be nice to have him for this instead. Would love some people from Boondock Saints like Sean Patrick Flanery, David Della Rocco or Billy Connolly.

• Like 1

Seeing as you had 2 of the main actors from atlantis at LFFC how aboout completing the trio with Mark Addy aswell? He would satisfy Game of thrones fans aswell im sure. Oh and some more firefly guests, was awesome to meet summer glau. As Clifton Collins Jr had to cancel would be nice to have him for this instead. Would love some people from Boondock Saints like Sean Patrick Flanery, David Della Rocco or Billy Connolly.

I second Boondock Saints guests. Norman Reedus, Sean Patrick Flanery and Rocco especially.

Could you try and persuade jason mewes and kevin smith to attend together at one of your events, maybe they will do a jay and silent bob costume photoshoot and a q & a talk for us fans before kevin smith retires

• Like 1

James Earl Jones

John Williams

George Lucas

Harrison Ford

Andy Serkis

These are literally all in london as we speak lol

And it would probably cost about £4k altogether to get just one autograph from each of those!!! Be a bit more realistic mate... Edited by whysoserious79

I'd love to see some voice actors, especially:

-John Patrick Lowrie (TF2, Half Life)

-Ellen McLain (Portal, Half Life)

-Will Arnett (Lego Movie, Arrietty)

-Robin Atkin Downes (TF2, Regular Show, Earth's Mightiest Heroes)

Though I have a feeling that current GOT cast members will be filming the new series when the con is on, but I'd be more than happy if they could rope in a few of the deceased characters instead perhaps?

*cough cough* oberyn martell *cough cough*

• Like 2

Lindsay Crouse (Buffy, Law & Order & LA Dragnet)

Wentworth Miller (Prison Break, Resident Evil: Afterlife & Underworld)

Shiri Appleby (Roswell, ER, Swimfan, Six Degrees, Girls & Life Unexpected)

Michael Stoyanov (The Dark Knight & Blossom)

Jackson Rathbone (Twilight, S Darko & The Last Airbender)

Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory, Charmed, 8 Simple Rules & 6Teen)

Though I have a feeling that current GOT cast members will be filming the new series when the con is on, but I'd be more than happy if they could rope in a few of the deceased characters instead perhaps?

That is a brilliant idea. I'm surprised that didn't happen at last years Winter event.