Sign in to follow this  
Praetor Steiner

Bridge photo shoot

I was wondering about bridge photo shoot. They say it's going to be Enterprise D bridge but pictures are of original Enterprise from TOS (before refit from the movies). So which one is going to be? We need to pack correct uniforms! :angel:

The photos of the TOS bridge shoot are from DSTL, to illustrate the types of shots you will get. It will be the TNG bridge at Frankfurt if that's what it says on the website.

As far as I know it is not. They need pictures for illustration, so as the TNG bridge has not been to a show yet they put on what they had, which was the DSTL pictures.

I got an email mentioning a Borg photoshoot as well, but I cannot find anything on the website itself.

It was the same with the bridge photoshoot. Then mentioned Enterprise D in the e-mail but not on the website at first.

As far as I'm aware it is the TNG Enterprise D bridge.

And there will be a second "static" shoot with a Borg.

It was the same with the bridge photoshoot. Then mentioned Enterprise D in the e-mail but not on the website at first.

The Enterprise D part was added because the question "which bridge is it?" did come up. It was supposed to help clear confusion, but looks like that didn't work so well.

Okay guys - if you have a genuine question we are very happy to answer and help if we can. However, if you are hiding your identity on purpose (as it has happened with the last couple of posts here) and in addition you are even starting rumours then yes, you will be banned. We've had too much trouble in the past with people coming on here using multiple IDs trying to damage the event.

Regarding the question that was asked about the bridge: You will have to direct this question to Media 10 through the contact form on the website. Unfortunately the mods do not have info about this. We do not know any details where the bridge comes from.

Defiant Bridge would be too cool. DS9 Ops probably will never happen as it was such a big set compared to the other bridges

Another question for Bridge photo shoot. There is three of us and if we all want pics in captain's chain (naturally) do we buy 3 tickets (I pay one ticket and I get one photo where I am in captain's chair and my friends in other stations) or do we have to buy 3 tickets each to be in each other's pics?

3 people and each person wants a picture with themselves in the chair and the others in the photo, that comes down to 3 tickets per person - 9 tickets overall (as vivec probably already figured out ;)).

Well, when it's Martin Netters Brigde it would be the Enterprise brigde, no bloddy B,C,D or E :smile:

OK, I have another question...

How is the bridge-shot organized? I'll be alone and does that mean, that I'll be alone on the bridge or does that mean, that I'll be there with (how many?) other guys? Do I have the chance to choose the place?

OK, I have another question...

How is the bridge-shot organized? I'll be alone and does that mean, that I'll be alone on the bridge or does that mean, that I'll be there with (how many?) other guys? Do I have the chance to choose the place?

You will be alone. You can choose as far as I am aware.