Gift Vouchers

farmer

I don't really understand why it not using the SM store has any relevance. It's about 'spending' them, and surly that's just a simple administration process. Can we have an offer for Autographica along the same lines then?, using their system!

Autographica is not run by Showmasters, it is a completely separate company. I'll pass your comments in to Dave at Autographica, though.

If they are separate companies, then surly Autographica should really have its own account to make updates. You can see the confusion when all communication comes from the username 'Showmasters'. There seems a lack of transparency. But I'm sure Dave will give us his comments in due course.

Dave has his own account, Dave Phillips. Sometimes he logs in as Showmasters, usually to make announcements. Why - that's a question for Dave. But he always signs as "Dave" when he posts with that ID.

You have to admit that it all seems a bit of a muddle, and that its only noticeable when the sudden rules change for this promotion.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Farmer

no its not muddled at all really

Dave Paul and my self own Autographica and its a partnership, where as showmasters is owned my be and it is a separate company , we have different accounts and as such income has to be kept separate.

we promote the events in one place so many people that are intreated in events can see them in one place , having a separate forum for each event will only walter down the traffic the gos through the web sites.

its not a big thing and it is nothing underhand in any way we have never offered gift vouches for Autograpica as its a different company and trying ot account between both would take up a lot of work so we just do not do it.

hope that helps clear that up for you :-)

jason