I'm assuming he'll be very busy, could you give me a rough idea of how many VQs will be handed out as I don't want to miss out, I've never had to have a vq ticket before because all the guests I've met have been realativly quiet. What's the procedure for VQs? Thanks

I'm assuming he'll be very busy, could you give me a rough idea of how many VQs will be handed out as I don't want to miss out, I've never had to have a vq ticket before because all the guests I've met have been realativly quiet. What's the procedure for VQs? Thanks

There have been guests that had VQ tickets running out before. John Barrowman's first appearance at Collectormania would be one. After the VQ tickets reach a certain number the crew handing out the tickets will warn you that you may not see the guest.

As I said above, if he's a must see for you all I can advise at the moment is get there early.

It's hard to judge how many potential queuers would be put off by the autograph price. Not that I'm saying that's unreasonable. Anyone who can pay it without a flinch would probably go Gold anyway, so won't have to queue up early. I'm just glad I got him earlier this year so don't hae to worry until more guests are announced.

Fantastic guest but with a hefty price tag :closedeyes: I know people will pay the money to meet such a great Star Wars actor ( Including Me) but my fiancee has been scared off by the photoshoot price. Pity really as she does not collect autographs and will probably have to make do with meeting him (Very, very briefly) when I have my signatures.

Please do not think this is a whinge BUT I do think that the photoshoots are becoming a little pricey for what they are and are definately scaring certain people off :grump:

• Like 1

There's not much that can be done about that really. If the guest charges a high fee for an event, then the auto & shoot fee will be high.

If people aren't willing to pay that price, then SM won't be able to get other guests like Ian.

I know I am definitely getting an auto. Still considering a shoot (I'm more of a Trek fan, so more likely to pay that price for a Trek guest). Got Karl Urban & William Shatner without having to think about it. Not sure if I really sure if I need a shoot with Ian as I haven't seen him in anything else & not diehard for Star Wars. But I understand why others would pay the price.

Fantastic guest but with a hefty price tag :closedeyes: I know people will pay the money to meet such a great Star Wars actor ( Including Me) but my fiancee has been scared off by the photoshoot price. Pity really as she does not collect autographs and will probably have to make do with meeting him (Very, very briefly) when I have my signatures.

Please do not think this is a whinge BUT I do think that the photoshoots are becoming a little pricey for what they are and are definately scaring certain people off :grump:

It is still quite a hefty price even though its a rare signer.

Well done Showmasters for getting sucha rare guest but I'm going to have to think about whether its worth it for me. I always have photoshoots with certain guests but again, the price seeems a little steep.

Well done again though on getting the rarer guests from shows and films.