Yep I am sure big dave will be there considering his boss will be there ;-)

Lets just hope he doesn't pick him up and chuck him any place.

Harrison Ford for 175£? Bring it on! Unfortunately I know it will never happen - don't know why but on LFCC you will never find actors which are still on the screen - only retired people . :/

Nope. A lot more than £175 read Indianas post:

"Harrison's current U.S. price is around $495.00 (£315 approx), per autograph, and these have been private signings."

I'll be honest and say it was a surprise actually, didnt expect Ian at all, cool guest but very expensive for a signed photo, but then i know how rare he does shows anyway..

not sure until closer to the day i think, will just see how money goes and who else is announced in the mean time, would be awesome to have the emperor added to my collection but depends on how cash goes i guess.

the positive though is you can pay that kind of money for an autograph from the stalls or from those autograph shops but your actually meeting the person at the show so thats what sways me to put aside the cost for it.

Harrison Ford for 175£? Bring it on! Unfortunately I know it will never happen - don't know why but on LFCC you will never find actors which are still on the screen - only retired people . :/

Eh????

Never find actors that are still on the screen!!!

Do you go to the events??

Recently I have met - Norman Reedus, Karl Urban, Melissa George, Ian Glen, Danny Glover, Sarah Wayne Callis, Hayden Panitiere,Jason Momoa, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Peter Dinklage

All still on screen and some of them in the biggest movies and tv shows being made currently.

Seems to me at LFCC you get alot of current actors not just thoses "retired"

The standard of guests at Showmasters events is very high in my opinion and only getting better :clap:

• Like 5

I'm going to be wrestling with whether or not to spend £130 on this for several months to come... it is possibly a once in a lifetime opportunity but I'll have to consider it carefully. I would love to meet the Emperor himself...

Edited by Zahariel

Hey is it true or a mistype its £70 for Ian Mcdiarmid autograph ? Autographs aren't usually as expensive as

This at these events

The price is correct.

If you look at the last few pages some posts give you an idea why. Ian is an incredibly rare signer. For rare signers prices often are higher than the average.

Hey is it true or a mistype its £70 for Ian Mcdiarmid autograph ? Autographs aren't usually as expensive as

This at these events

The price is correct.

If you look at the last few pages some posts give you an idea why. Ian is an incredibly rare signer. For rare signers prices often are higher than the average.

In the voice of the Emperor "So be it..... Jedi QS" :vader: Is it July yet? :headscratch: Can't wait.....

Well worth the price if you ask me! In years time you won't think about the cost but the great memory of meeting such a Star Wars icon!

Does he do personalisations when signing?

That's a good question. I'd be prepared to spend the money if he does.

I'll see if I can get any info on this. But I'm pretty sure personalisations will be an on the day decision as they are for pretty much all guests. Even if we tell you now "yes, he'll personalize" there's simply no way to ensure he will. If all VQ tickets are gone within a relatively fast timeframe the morning of the event the decision may be reversed the same morning.

If you want one usually the best bet is to get there early and then get in line as soon as your VQ number is called. Even if Ian starts off personalising he may stop throughout the day, simply due to demand. I'm going to check with TooTall, but if he's not personalising from the start there should be a sign indicating this.