• Showmasters Admin

Ian is a very Rare signer and will never be a common autograph , everything in life as a price and Ian's price for this show for autographs is going to be £70 for autographs and £65 for photo ops , in the states it was a lot more.

there will never be many chances to meet Ian as this is something he rarely dose and if you have something want to get signed this maybe your only chance to get his autograph on your items .

so yes its more than most of the other guests from the trilogy but less than say Mark now is around £100 per autograph and Harrison is around £175 now and thats not in public , and Ian has never done a UK event before and may not ever again.

we have worked on getting Ian to attend an event for over 20 years now so for me its a great day and my first chance to get what i want signed :-)

jason

• Like 3

Hell yeah, really pleased with this announcement will definitely get an autograph or two and photo. I'm fine with the price I know its a lot but worth it for the rarity for me. (I would gladly pay the prices quoted for Mark and Harrison for the record too!) this is shaping up to be a huge event!

Awesome, but I hope his autograph price isn't as much as the photo shoot!

Jason posted the price on page 2

Ian is a very Rare signer and will never be a common autograph , everything in life as a price and Ian's price for this show for autographs is going to be £70 for autographs and £65 for photo ops , in the states it was a lot more.

there will never be many chances to meet Ian as this is something he rarely dose and if you have something want to get signed this maybe your only chance to get his autograph on your items .

so yes its more than most of the other guests from the trilogy but less than say Mark now is around £100 per autograph and Harrison is around £175 now and thats not in public , and Ian has never done a UK event before and may not ever again.

we have worked on getting Ian to attend an event for over 20 years now so for me its a great day and my first chance to get what i want signed :-)

jason

Not a guest for me as I've never watched Star Wars, but to say 'who' or 'no idea' on a forum post their agents etc... may read is a tad rude! And aye its pricey but its once in a life time.... if you ever get Christian Bale for instance.... lol

• Like 6

Harrison is around £175 now and thats not in public.

£200 for an in person signing in London I could live with that. Once at least. Actually I'd pay that for a private post in signing in the UK if organised.

Harrison's current U.S. price is around $495.00 (£315 approx), per autograph, and these have been private signings.

• Like 2

Harrison is around £175 now and thats not in public.

£200 for an in person signing in London I could live with that. Once at least. Actually I'd pay that for a private post in signing in the UK if organised.

Harrison's current U.S. price is around $495.00 (£315 approx), per autograph, and these have been private signings.

Correct :)