Sign in to follow this  
Gmorris2504

Tickets

Hello all, I'm really hoping to attend this event but I'm not sure what I need to do about tickets, any advice about what to expect on the day would also be of great help as this will be my first autographica. Thanks :)

I'm not sure what you mean 2ith "what I need to do about tickets". Do you mean how do you buy them?

You can buy tickets here: http://autographica.co.uk/tickets.html Unless I missed something major the line about the store being closed apparently wasn't removed after the last show, I'll get that checked out.

In general Autographica is a way smaller and more laid back event than LFACC or Collectormania.

Thanks , sorry I wasn't clear, that's what I meant, I was confused about the store saying it was shut. Also will rooms be available at the venue at a discounted show price or will they be priced as they are normally? Thanks again

Edited by Gmorris2504

I checked with Dave and that bit is indeed on there in error. It will be removed soon.

There were rooms at a discounted price available. But I think I do remember Dave posting something about those rooms being almost sold out, and that was a while ago.

Sign in to follow this