Latest Guest Announcement - TERRY FARRELL

I like a film called Back To School that she was in. Has anyone else seen that film?. Any chance of getting Keith Gordon and Robert Downey Jr as guests too?!. They were in that film with her. I also like the film Christine that Keith was in, and Robert has been in a lot of good films.

Wow Wow excellent news Excellent news :dance:Not many DS9 cast left for my collection. Thought she may be one I'd never get canot wait to meet her I thought the only way I would get to meet her would be in the USA. Would be nice to have a few more DS9 cast members too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Me too,wow is this a massive dream come true & a real honour for me,she still looks every bit as beautiful as she was when I first saw her in Hellraiser III: Hell On Earth (great sequel,I loved it) & of course as Jadzia Dax in Star Trek Deep Space Nine,hopefully she'll be kind enough to sign my photo with her afterwards,I'm so nervous & excited too,wow *blushes" :blush: what a lovely guest to have at LFCC :clap: roll on Saturday 12th July :dance:

Edited by TomW1983