Latest guest announcement - KAREN ALLEN

"I could've got Paul on Raiders!" mind you that was before I kicked off my Indy collection :)

I've got Paul on my Raiders one sheet - met him twice - once at an SM event, and once at a film screening of the Raiders Adaption. Nice guy. I think now the only realistic signature I've got left to get is Alison Doody. Sadly, Ford, Connery, Spielberg, Lucas & Williams are almost certainly out of the realms of possibility - and for obvious reasons that probably goes for Kate Capshaw too :(

• 3 weeks later...

"I could've got Paul on Raiders!" mind you that was before I kicked off my Indy collection :)

I've got Paul on my Raiders one sheet - met him twice - once at an SM event, and once at a film screening of the Raiders Adaption. Nice guy. I think now the only realistic signature I've got left to get is Alison Doody. Sadly, Ford, Connery, Spielberg, Lucas & Williams are almost certainly out of the realms of possibility - and for obvious reasons that probably goes for Kate Capshaw too :(

Never say never, when I came out of Premiere retirement back in 2010 (just to meet Annie Hathaway) I never thought I'd be meeting the kinds of people I did meet, this did include some of the names you've mentioned some of these names haven't been over here much one name (before Warhorse) was (from I was told last year) last did a Premiere for Catch me if you can, another name you mention was here for the Premiere of Morning Glory AND Cowboys & Aliens- mind you with the a hole dealers and the way they treated him last year when he was over here- well it was disgraceful.

Also, how about Kathy (Kennedy) and Frank (Marshall) as well as Vic (Armstrong) they would be good on your Raiders sheet as well.