The Sandlot - Mom

Malcolm X - Miss Dunne

Scrooged - Claire Phillips

Starman - Jenny Hayden

Animal House - Katy

40310_pro.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0000261/

Fantastic announcement for me.

I normally just go to London, have never done a Collectormania but with Karen and Tony added this is looking like a great event!

Love Indiana Jones and Scrooged is a must watch every Christmas.

Keep em coming

• Like 1

yeah i must admit, alot of ppl will no doubt go for an indy signed pic im sure but it will be a scrooged for me...its a movie thats been with me since childhood and its on the 'must watch' list right through the christmas period.

I normally just go to London, have never done a Collectormania but with Karen and Tony added this is looking like a great event!

Keep em coming

Jesus! How the heck did I miss this announcement?!?! I really need to keep a closer eye on this forum.

Photoshoot definitely on the list as well as at least two Autographs, now I have to decide just where to have her sign as ideally she would look nice next to Harrison.

A brilliant guest whom I've really wanted to meet :)

Marion totally rocks!!!!

yeah i must admit, alot of ppl will no doubt go for an indy signed pic im sure but it will be a scrooged for me...its a movie thats been with me since childhood and its on the 'must watch' list right through the christmas period.

Keep em coming

I'll be going for an Animal House pic, I just love that film. Already eyeing up some to bring with me.

• Like 1

Me too! Now if only they'd get to work on Alison Doody...

And as much as I know it'll never happen. Sean Connery, I'd like Paul Freeman. Here's a true story, and one that pees me off big time:

Check out the film Hard Boiled Sweets, they filmed a lot of it down here (Southend) and in two scenes Paul was LITERALLY down the road from me, mean LITERALLY in one scene he was on the mini golf course and then along the esplanade. BUT! I didn't know about this, he was due to attend the local film festival but didn't turn up- although the festivals patron Ray Winstone did so he signed Crystal Skull, and then when we saw the film we saw the scenes with Paul in and even to this day I thought to myself.

"I could've got Paul on Raiders!" mind you that was before I kicked off my Indy collection :)

• Like 1

Alison Doody would be a perfect guest for SM, what with her Indy and James Bond connections.

She's done a little bit of promotion in the last few years, attending 'the women of' Q&A's for both of the above franchises and is regularly photographed going to theatre opening nights in Dublin. She's recently gone back into acting too.

• 3 weeks later...