That after convention feeling.......

miltonbones

Anyone get it yesterday or today? That big feeling of ... I dunno if anti-climax is the word.... but disappointment that's its finished. Back to normality. Its all about the memories now and the looking forward to the next one. We went back to our hotel last night and for about an hour last night I felt gutted it was all over. I also feel sad leaving Milton Keynes as I used to live there between 89-91 and loved the place. Driven home today and now my missus has the same emotions, particularly as shes back to work tomorrow - I am lucky, I'm still on holiday until next Monday. Anyone else feel a bit empty today?

• Like 1

I was feeling really miserable when I was in the plane on Sunday, I still am! On my way I listened to Murray Gold's Doctor Who soundtracks, and I actually had a few tears while listening to "Song for Ten"; "I wish today was just like every other day - 'Cause today has been the best day - Everything I've ever dreamed".

I think I'll order my plane tickets for May and July soon, at this moment they are still quite cheap. Yesterday, on Monday, I wasn't able to do anything except keep looking at my photos and autographs and going through in my mind one of my best weekends ever. Returning back to reality is really difficult this time.